The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Kaladin's Bridge Four - Laid Back Social Guild

kenjikool
kenjikool
Soul Shriven
Kaladin’s Bridge Four... where ESO is taken to the next level with a solid group of super chill individuals that are excited to play the game with you and show you what’s up if you’re new.

We have weekly events from trials to skyshard runs, PVP and more!

We come complete with a rad guild hall with everything you need to craft some epic gear, a monthly 50/50 raffle, and a trader that will bring you in some serious coin.

KB4 is an 18+ guild with active discord and voice chats.

Come see what all the buzz is about!

Apply through the Guild Finder located in-game.
Edited by kenjikool on January 22, 2020 2:48AM
  • TrinityDivine
    TrinityDivine
    ✭✭
    Awesome people in an awesome guild. I have been guild-hopping for quite a while now, and have never seen any other guild as active in voice-chat and as sociable as KB4.

Plus, being a Stormlight Archive fan, I think I may have found my crew!

• MookieMcgroin
    MookieMcgroin
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I’m interested in joining your guild. Can I please get an invite? Thanks

PSN: Mookie_McGroin
  • YeOldTonk
    YeOldTonk
    Soul Shriven
    New to ESO and interested in joining guild. Tried looking for the guild in the GF but was unable to.

Same name as here all around. Be great for an invite. Thanks
  • rz_rob
    rz_rob
    Soul Shriven
    Are you guys still active? Was in KB4 for a bit but had to take a leave of absence. Looking to jump back in

PSN: RZ_Rob
  • ibkickin
    ibkickin
    ✭✭
    Trying to find a guild to join as a returning player and yours sounds interesting.

PSN: ibkickin2
    Strength on it's own is directionless, Thirst for battle is helpless, Only when the two join is a mighty warrior born.