Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The problem is endless, and my anger is falling onto my own Faction (xbox na)

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I just now ported out of an AD dominated Laatvulon after telling every other Red standing around the gates they were a waste of Space. That's not right of me, but my pent up frustration has no where else to go. Im the only one bothering to retake our Gate Keeps, the only one putting up a fight, and its always against AD vets who shrug off my attacks then burst me down with 5 other Yellows. Then I'm bagged. I defended Drakelow alone against 7 and got blasted. Defended Harluns alone and got blasted. Sieged Farr alone and got blasted. They stand around Farragut and Kings, waiting for me to come back so i can give them their AP. And for some reason, Blue still has their Tri Keeps. I bet theyre afraid of the blues they might run into, DC has a lot of good players too, but Red has always been unorganized and outnumbered. Gotta farm the weak ones.

My patience with PvP is on a breaking point. I like using my CP so Kaal and Laat are my only choices, and Kaal is constantly a Pop locked performance nightmare. ZOS' only recourse to get me back in is if they both raise the population cap of a Campaign and these future performance improvements pan out, then they can just shut off Laat for good and we can have a Campaign that always has fighters. Until that probably never gonna happen future, guess whats left is BGs if i need to earn more AP.

Man this sucks. I really want to enjoy PvP.
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a fascinating chronicle, my ESO brethren. Please regale us with it once more.
    Edited by ChunkyCat on January 17, 2020 10:23PM
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    That is a fascinating chronicle, my ESO brethren. Please regale us with it once more.

Want me to just quote it again?
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel you PVP is absolute disaster on any platform I won't step foot in Cyrodill ever again myself and outside a few Battlegrounds I don't PVP as its an absolute joke nowdays it might just be time to play something else if your into PVP content it doesn't help your a Pact player on Xbox One NA that even make it worse maybe try another alliance I had a bit of fun doing that for a bit after Murkmire dropped.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those reds are there waiting on their que to kaalgrontiid.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Undoubtedly. Even had someone come in Zone one day asking "Is this the waiting room for Kaal?"
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    If I ever go in that campaign it's either to quickly go to a bank/visit good ol' cheydinhal or small group pvping until my que pops for the other campaign. The good thing about the AD in there is that they are usually all bad at least when I'm on.
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

Undoubtedly. Even had someone come in Zone one day asking "Is this the waiting room for Kaal?"

Yeah, i seen that comment in chat before.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Leave that server. Why continue to frustrate yourself? Dont help the pve players farm ap for their vigor, etc. You are basically their errand boy.
    Edited by MajBludd on January 18, 2020 12:34PM
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just now ported out of an AD dominated Laatvulon after telling every other Red standing around the gates they were a waste of Space. That's not right of me

You must be a very polite and nice person IRL, because I see zero problems with telling wastes of space they are wastes of space.

But also apportion the blame, if they're all standing there because they're sick of gate camping idiots, that's fair enough, and it's the gate camping idiots who are responsible. Worst part is every faction does it, no matter how bad it is for pvp.

I used to play No CP on Xbox NA a lot, and it was unspoken you'd take all keeps, but then let other factions push out a bit, and get some success, otherwise they all log off, and it kills the campaign.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I had a bit of a breakdown tonight.

After some typical struggles Red and Blue had capped most of the Emp ring and AD had just Roe left. Blue had been sieging it for a while, (after finally leaving us alone) but Emp was obviously keeping them back, then Red got the Hammer and a bit of a group formed around it. Instead of going to Roe to help dethrone they headed to AD's home keeps. Okay. We took Faregyl and then went to Black Boot, which also housed one of our scrolls. With some more resistance we also took it and I went for the scroll since I knew the good Reds there don't care about them. I took it and when I parted ways with the Hammer, everyone followed the Hammer. I had one random follow me. I got to Faregyl before I got ganked. Chased the ganker all the way back to Bloodmayne and could not down him no matter how hard I tried and he got behind the door. Hammer group then lost the Hammer. They decided to finally go to Roe to dethrone. Got through outer door only to play cat and mouse with the Emp in a corner tower before being wiped when Emp's friends repaired the door and followed up. Then,..

fwr0B8V.png

I think I really need to be done with PvP. Cyrodiil's not what I want it to be, there's no use in playing the objective, my own Faction just calls me a role player. I can't keep logging off in a bad mood like this.
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come play with the big boys in the main camp and you wont have these issues *shrug*
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes the 2nd campaign is a waiting room, dueling and testing area.

Let's get a leaderboard for Imp City for something competitive to do besides the main campaign and BGs
    Xbox NA AD / Day 1 ScrubDK / Wood Orc Cuisine Enthusiast
  • notvenousdrake
    notvenousdrake
    ✭✭✭
    Is someone getting farmed here or something?
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man this sucks. I really want to enjoy PvP.

Do something else for a while :) Like collecting surveys or do some dailies for a chance to get one of those missing moitf pages or a solo of a dungeon for a key. Whatever... There are days everyone wants to sell the rest of Cyrodiil to the Daedra.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I had a bit of a breakdown tonight.

After some typical struggles Red and Blue had capped most of the Emp ring and AD had just Roe left. Blue had been sieging it for a while, (after finally leaving us alone) but Emp was obviously keeping them back, then Red got the Hammer and a bit of a group formed around it. Instead of going to Roe to help dethrone they headed to AD's home keeps. Okay. We took Faregyl and then went to Black Boot, which also housed one of our scrolls. With some more resistance we also took it and I went for the scroll since I knew the good Reds there don't care about them. I took it and when I parted ways with the Hammer, everyone followed the Hammer. I had one random follow me. I got to Faregyl before I got ganked. Chased the ganker all the way back to Bloodmayne and could not down him no matter how hard I tried and he got behind the door. Hammer group then lost the Hammer. They decided to finally go to Roe to dethrone. Got through outer door only to play cat and mouse with the Emp in a corner tower before being wiped when Emp's friends repaired the door and followed up. Then,..

fwr0B8V.png

I think I really need to be done with PvP. Cyrodiil's not what I want it to be, there's no use in playing the objective, my own Faction just calls me a role player. I can't keep logging off in a bad mood like this.

I mean, what's the point of playing the objectives anyway when you know some night cappers will undo everything a few hours later? If that hammer group doesn't want to dethrone why would you force them to? Personally the few times my group managed to get the hammer (which isn't always an easy task) I find it more enjoyable to see how many enemies we can take on with the hammer (even tho volendrung should be deleted if you ask me, but that's another topic) instead of playing for some objective that doesn't really do me much good.

Best thing you can do is to find people of the same mindset as you, since you'll never be able to "force" people to play the way you personally would like to.
    Just my few cents....
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is someone getting farmed here or something?

I know what color you are.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've played across all 3 factions, and I can tell you, for a fact, there's only 3 factions in this game. Team purple, team green, and team orange....

Every faction is convinced they're being teamed up on by the other 2, all the time. No one I ever play with has told us who we're supposed to be teamed with, but nevertheless, it happens!

Go to Kaal, type in lfg, you'll get picked up.

Edited by Mr_Walker on January 23, 2020 1:13AM