The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can we bring back the Worm Cult Motif?

Valykc
Valykc
✭✭✭✭✭
I missed the event and really want to learn the style for my MagCro. I’m sure I’m not alone on this one.

Please bring it back, and give a heads up so I know it’s coming lol!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'll come back in the Anniversary Event this year in April.
    Hopefully ZOS doesn't make it as rare as they did last time. I got 3 pages out of 1,092 dailies, which seems excessively rare for an event exclusive.
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully ZOS doesn't make it as rare as they did last time. I got 3 pages out of 1,092 dailies, which seems excessively rare for an event exclusive.

Oh sick, thanks for the info!
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    Also, if you're careful and alert, keep an eye out for a guild or friends who would be willing to trade the motifs when they drop again, so that you can get the chapters more easily. I know of a couple of guilds on pc-na that do so, and it's not hard to find, if you know what you're looking for.
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, if you're careful and alert, keep an eye out for a guild or friends who would be willing to trade the motifs when they drop again, so that you can get the chapters more easily. I know of a couple of guilds on pc-na that do so, and it's not hard to find, if you know what you're looking for.

I really just want the light chest for my MagCro haha.. but that’s probably one of the harder ones to get. We will see, I’m gonna try very hard to get all the armor at least
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yeah...I think the drop rate was fairly decent the first year, but last year, they seemed rather non-existent. I think I got two, but I had already collected them all the first year - only had to buy 3 or 4 of the pages; all the rest dropped from the boxes that first year, with a couple dupes to sell. Last year, a total of 2 pages dropped for me.