The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

40 tickets provisioning writs

Octopuss
Octopuss
✭✭✭✭✭
Has anyone gotten any in the past few months? I've realized I stopped getting them completely, while in some not far away past I'd get them quite regularly.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Octopuss wrote: »
    Has anyone gotten any in the past few months? I've realized I stopped getting them completely, while in some not far away past I'd get them quite regularly.

I must have gotten your RNG on them. I've gotten at least 3 of them in the past week, after going several weeks without getting any.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭
    On a stable of 10 writ-ready characters, I get about 1 or 2 a week. I rarely complete them though, since I don't often have the needed Perfect Roe in my craft bag.
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Merchant, Scholar, and Benefactor
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one week before last. It would not accept the Ambrosia I had made a couple years ago, so I abandoned the quest.

For the record, I have only recieved a few of these in all the years of doing Provisioning Writs.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"