Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Will Southeast Asia get Greymoor at launch on PS4

Lorkhai
Lorkhai
✭✭
Hi Zos,

Will SEA + HK + TW get Greymoor at the very least at launch? (Pre-order would be nice too). Because your track record on chapters has only been 1 out of 3 so far - Morrowind and Elseweyr were only made available on PS Store very much later after release.

Hope someone can respond.
  • aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭
    I second to this since I write topics like this every single year. Will we have an opportunity to preorder or will be ignored and laughed at again like it was with Elsweyr and Morrowind? Topics like this emerge HALF A YEAR before the official release, and I don't really wanna hear something like "we're looking into this" after a month of official release in all other regions.
  • Lorkhai
    Lorkhai
    ✭✭
    Hi Zos, Greymoor for console is less than 2 weeks away. Is SEA getting it or not? The silence on the subject makes me think not.
  • Lorkhai
    Lorkhai
    ✭✭
    I'm pleased to see Greymoor available for download on the Asian PS Store. :smiley: