The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Travels into Gold Coast Anvil Wayshrine is messed up..

• SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop even thinking about making another game and fix the issues like this that have been around for over a year now.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, just letting you know we're currently testing a fix for this crash to include in the next update.

9 months since this started... testing a fix takes a long time.
  • mochicake
    mochicake
    ✭✭
    Still happens today PS4/EU. After it froze (the music and rotating loading icon doesn't move) I quit out of the application and can't even login to either EU or NA with my account to get to character selection.

Edit - took 10 tries, going to avoid that wayshrine like the plague. Kind of bad form especially with an event going in that area. I posted about the same issue in February this year as well.
    Edited by mochicake on July 8, 2019 3:13AM
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup.. still crashing via Euro server. Haven't messed around on NA yet, but can't help but to just laugh that this issue has not been fixed. What it it? Been over a year now with wayshrine crashing issue? Goodness, gracious!
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh.. still crashing on NA server a well. You guys are the best..
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time since I came back a couple weeks ago and was still crashing, I get anxiety (Thank you, ZOS!) about traveling into the Anvil wayshrine. I just don't anymore. Just been traveling into the Gold Coast wayshrine and hoof it from there to pick up the daily in Anvil.

Also, I have been noticing that I have also been crashing from initiating via the Anvil wayshrine; particularly when traveling from the Anvil Wayshrine to the Brass Fortress wayshrine. It would crash before I even make it to the Brass Fortress. This has happened quite a few times now. Goodness.. Yes, I know. Low priority on the to-be-work on list, right? Ha ha.. sigh..
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know.. I didn't really have any high hope or expectation that this issue will ever be fixed. Still crashing while traveling into the Anvil Wayshrine from outside Gold Coast even to this day. Not only that, it's also crashing just traveling from the Gold Coast Wayshrine to the Anvil Wayshrine. Omg.. However, you all at the ZOS lounge keep up the good work.
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread was created in November 2018. It is now January 2020.
    Guess why I'm bumping this thread again, Zos? I'll just create another one if it gets closes/ignored like the rest of the crashing threads.
  • MsGurrl
    MsGurrl
    ✭✭
    Two years later and it’s still happening lol