The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Any tips on getting all attuneable stations quickly?

OWLTHEMAD
OWLTHEMAD
✭✭✭✭
I really want start working towards them but am somewhat gold anenic and will probably not get a whole lot of help. I have grand master crafter and multiple toons that are writ ready if not completely leveled but with max crafting on several for blacksmithing clothing and woodworking, and setup to quickly level cooking and alchemy. Just looking for some kind of structured plan from people who have done it.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Do writs at max level
    2. Receive master writs
    3. Do master writs
    4. Get all attunables

It won't necessarily be quick, but the writs themselves will provide all the materials you need to do the master writs (outside of style stones and for jewelry writs)
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • OWLTHEMAD
    OWLTHEMAD
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you say max level, you mean fully leveled character? Or just the crafting; skill points and all
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OWLTHEMAD wrote: »
    When you say max level, you mean fully leveled character? Or just the crafting; skill points and all

You must be doing the max tier crafting writs in order to receive Master Writs. For example, you need all 10 skill points in the first Blacksmithing passive. Character level doesn't matter.
  • ziggr
    ziggr
    ✭✭✭
    What tmbrinks said.

You're on the right track with your one 9/9-trait master crafter and an army of alt-crafters.

Do top-level daily crafting writs as often as you can tolerate. Multiple alts, all with rank 50 across all crafting lines, will generate a trickle of gold, crafting materials, survey reports, and sealed master writs. Use the gold to purchase motif chapters and style materials from guild stores. Use survey reports to generate crafting materials. Then once every month or three, go through your stockpile of sealed master writs, craft the few that you have knowledge/skills/materials, pop a double-XP scroll, and turn 'em in to Rolis.

Know that you're signing up for a year-long project: there are 53 attunable sets today. That is almost certain to increase to 59 sets by the end of 2020. 59 sets x 4 stations/set x 250 vouchers/station = 59,000 vouchers.

You will also need a house large enough to hold 59 x 4 = 236 stations.

PS: Until you complete your house, guild halls will help when it's time to craft those master writs. You and everyone are always welcome at PC NA @ziggr 's house if you need access to every attuned station.
    Edited by ziggr on January 16, 2020 8:36PM
  • OWLTHEMAD
    OWLTHEMAD
    ✭✭✭✭
    See ive been doing these nearly daily for a year aside from a recent 3 month hiatus. But i just dont get nearly as much master writs as i should be. And when i do they are such low level its almost not worth doing. Ive got GRAND master crafter on my main so i shouldnt need to spend too much on motifs, is it worth buying the master writs? Theyre so pricey
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Max crafting level for each craft.

It also happens to have lots of purple recipes and motifs learned as it increases the chance of getting a master writ.
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To be honest unless your planning to make a guild house your better off just joining one guild with all the stations available in their guild house.

There is no real fast way to get them all unless your running a guild and have generous members/friends who donate the stations to you.

Best bet is to get as many characters as you can to max level and max out their crafting skills, you will need about 69 skill points for an alt to be able to do all the crafts at max level along with having the hirelings.

Focus more on making gold to buy the stations outright from other players when you see them at good prices on guild stores.

Only do cheap easy to do master writs or those with a very large voucher count, you have to weigh up the cost of selling both the master writ and the mats you would use to complete it against the number of vouchers you would get, if the value of gold from selling the master writ and mats is greater than the value of the total vouchers then sell.

• OWLTHEMAD
    OWLTHEMAD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well thats not an issue, i already, have severalalts maxed out (though not at cp yet) im just not getting master writs like i used to a year ago, and i figured a few people up here have gotten the tables on their own (ive even met a a couple) and was hoping i could see their approach and what their over all game plan for getting them was. How did they fuel it, what kind of timeline did they work on. When i say quickly, i dont mean like a weak, but like within a year at most. Just trying to get some kind of plan going. Sometimes it takes me a week just to get a couple hundred vouchers.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well thats not an issue, i already, have severalalts maxed out (though not at cp yet) im just not getting master writs like i used to a year ago, and i figured a few people up here have gotten the tables on their own (ive even met a a couple) and was hoping i could see their approach and what their over all game plan for getting them was. How did they fuel it, what kind of timeline did they work on. When i say quickly, i dont mean like a weak, but like within a year at most. Just trying to get some kind of plan going. Sometimes it takes me a week just to get a couple hundred vouchers.

I was doing writs on 15 characters a day. All at the maximum tier for their respective crafts. This was before jewelry crafting was in the game. It took me about 9 months of dedicated effort to get enough vouchers to complete the tables I needed at the time.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
  • Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    the first option is to look at your guilds and if they don't already have one then the absolutly fastest way to do it is to offer your house as the guilds crafting hall and your guild or guilds can help get the stations as long as they aren't yet attuned they won't be bound. just be ready for a flood of messages about fixing station "x" cause its misaligned
  • OWLTHEMAD
    OWLTHEMAD
    ✭✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »

I was doing writs on 15 characters a day. All at the maximum tier for their respective crafts. This was before jewelry crafting was in the game. It took me about 9 months of dedicated effort to get enough vouchers to complete the tables I needed at the time.

Awesome, so what was your approach? What did you do other then daily writs? Did you buy tables or master writs? What 'groove' did you end up settling in to get the most consistent results. More than anything im looking for a concrete game plan where i more or less know what to expect. I work full time and dont really have the time to experiment and learn through trial and error.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »

Awesome, so what was your approach? What did you do other then daily writs? Did you buy tables or master writs? What 'groove' did you end up settling in to get the most consistent results. More than anything im looking for a concrete game plan where i more or less know what to expect. I work full time and dont really have the time to experiment and learn through trial and error.

I decided that I was going to just do my own master writs, I didn't buy them (as most become too expensive). I didn't buy any stations myself, but that would certainly make the process go faster. As you could certainly sell the other materials you get from writs to make more gold.

I just did my writs as I was reading the news, etc on my other screen mostly to just relax after work myself.

You do need at least one character that knows a majority of the motifs in the game, so that you can do as many of the master writs as possible.
  • OWLTHEMAD
    OWLTHEMAD
    ✭✭✭✭
    No problem there. Already have grand master crafter. Only ones i dont have are some newer dungeons, hlaalu, and telvani. And northern elsweyr.

Edit
    And worm cult. Still mad about that. And mad they havent brought it back
    Edited by OWLTHEMAD on January 17, 2020 2:21PM
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looking at my numbers over the past year, while I've sold enough attunables to account for several sets, it would take me a long time to acquire enough for all of them. If I look at my gold earnings in the same time frame, it seems like it would be much faster to simply buy most of the stations. Your opportunities for master writs are limited, and most will be for low voucher numbers. Opportunities to bring in gold are much less limited.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kringled_1 wrote: »
    Looking at my numbers over the past year, while I've sold enough attunables to account for several sets, it would take me a long time to acquire enough for all of them. If I look at my gold earnings in the same time frame, it seems like it would be much faster to simply buy most of the stations. Your opportunities for master writs are limited, and most will be for low voucher numbers. Opportunities to bring in gold are much less limited.

Somebody still has to do all the master writs to even buy the tables. I sell them now myself since I have all of them done in my house.

Some master writs only cost me 10-50g a voucher to do, whereas the tables sell at about 600g a voucher on PC/NA, so I'm "saving" gold by doing them myself.

But you are correct that a combination of the two or doing other gold making activities and just buying them would be faster. But it is the more expensive way.
  • The702Guy
    The702Guy
    ✭✭✭
    To do it fast you will need a lot of gold, there is really no way around it. You will need gold to buy master writs, mats for those writs, motifs if you dont know them all, etc. My suggestion personally is find a grind that makes you a ton of gold and just buy stations along side doing your daily crafting writs to see if you can get master writs. At least on xbox na people sell attunables for generally less then it would cost you to buy a master writ and mats. Full sets of 4 stations for like 850k. When I was building my guildhall a full set of tables would set you back 1.4m so doing master writs was the way to go. But now it seems cheaper and kess time consuming to buy tables if you dont actually mange to get master writs from your dailies.
  • OWLTHEMAD
    OWLTHEMAD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well now i need a reliable gold grind.
  • belial5221_ESO
    belial5221_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can buy unattuned stations for crowns in the shop in the house,in traders for gold,or for vouchers from the wirt ppl.Would be nice if you could attune from a guildhall ,instead of going to places in each zone,though it's probaly cause to get some you need to buy dlc/chapters.