Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Vampire] Mist Form question

Poster
Poster
✭✭✭
From what I understand Mist Forum makes you -75% less susceptible to incoming damage, but also prevents you from being healed/controlled. Does it also inhibit you from attacking?
I think it's pointless to not be able to attack for 3 seconds. The amount of damage taken still seems hefty when it's happening, and knowing I can't output any damage is stupid. Maybe it's a bug for me? I doubt it.
Argonians of Blackmarsh
Living the Hist Life
  • Krow
    Krow
    Soul Shriven
    Mist Form is meant to be a defensive retreat and utility skill. Not offensive. If you are taking too much damage and need a breather, you pop it. Alternatives are skills such as stealth but not every character has stealth. Morphing Mist Form into Elusive Mist gives you a 45% speed increase, faster than a mount, and if you spec into magicka and are Vampire Stage 4 it has an extremely low mana cost. Poison Mist allows you to do some damage while you are in Mist Form but isn't working as intended atm.
  • Poster
    Poster
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks! I was looking all night for an answer to that. All the guides go into detail about how to become a vampire and the buffs you get, but not what any specific skill will do or morph into.
    Argonians of Blackmarsh
    Living the Hist Life
  • Klimarov
    Klimarov
    ✭✭✭
    when will they fix the laoding screen crap in cyrodill?
  • Poster
    Poster
    ✭✭✭
    Make your own thread for that completely different question lol
    Argonians of Blackmarsh
    Living the Hist Life
  • Klimarov
    Klimarov
    ✭✭✭
    i think that question been up for quiet long time in every forums lol, it's been open since the start.
  • Klimarov
    Klimarov
    ✭✭✭
    my guess is that Zenimax didn't expect to have such a hgue fan base in North America and underpowered their mega server
  • Krow
    Krow
    Soul Shriven
    Make your own thread Klimarov.

Poster, if you have any other questions about Vampiric skills you can ask here or message me in-game @MalikBarrow16.