Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

How to Catch Cheaters in PVP

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expect it has been said, but I think you actually need Geoforce Experience downloaded to have shadowplay.

But it does work well for grabbing the last few minutes of game play.
  • whiskidou
    whiskidou
    I have yet to see a real hacker in eso, too many good players getting wrongly accused of cheating, ending up in nothing because they're actually not cheating and when people see that they are still running, they call for nerfs on forums
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol well just because you haven’t seen it does t mean they aren’t there. I have clips on my YouTube channel of straight up hacking that got submitted to ZOS. Plenty of vids out there capturing proof.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got another one where a guy is BGs was Rapid firing clench like a friggin machine gun. Lol. Video submitted. Thank you NVIDIA for giving me free recording software.
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lord-Stien wrote: »
    I highly recommend shadow play.... I've gotten 14 confirmed cheaters banned by using it ..

Got four myself jumping over walls and spawning in the sky

Necromancy
    Edited by TheFM on January 12, 2020 8:41PM
  • J18696
    J18696
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah damn those hackermans
    PC NA Server
    @J18696
    Characters
    Pridē - Dragonknight
    Vanıty - Arcanist
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Had a very strange one today. Known bomber, dead in the breach the after keeps taken. I'm standing there laying down aoe's on the repair work, door goes up, bomber disappears. I think to myself "good riddance, spawn of satan, go bother someone else.

3 seconds later he bombs the door....

• SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »
    Had a very strange one today. Known bomber, dead in the breach the after keeps taken. I'm standing there laying down aoe's on the repair work, door goes up, bomber disappears. I think to myself "good riddance, spawn of satan, go bother someone else.

I doubt he was cheating. He either got rez'd stealthily or a Magcro was around with an Ulti to revive him. I usually see only see exploiters instead of straight up hackers though years ago an AD player would take no damage from anyone, but again he could have been exploiting something.
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

If you can't accurately explain why it was cheating, then it was probably not cheating. Ignorance combined with skepticism does not beget knowledge.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »

If you can't accurately explain why it was cheating, then it was probably not cheating. Ignorance combined with skepticism does not beget knowledge.

That's a cute quote. Truly vacuous line of thinking. No rez animation. One moment there, next moment not.