Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Linking Steam, Question

Banegrivm
Banegrivm
✭✭
I am trying to link my Steam account to my Zenimax ESO account. I logged into my actual account on this site and had an option to link my Steam account which I did. I bought Steam on ESO but my free month from m Steam purchase of the base game did not show. Am I doing something wrong?
Banegrivm Shadowblight
Sovereign Lord of the 1st Fist of Light
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure you bought a copy of the base game on Steam, @Banegrivm?

Here’s a link to the knowledge base article that may help:

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/36517/kw/Link Steam to ESO
  • Banegrivm
    Banegrivm
    ✭✭
    Absolutely positive! Thank you for the link, I had seen it in some of my own research, but it's still giving me issues. I even installed a fresh copy of the game through Steam. I linked the account through the account management on the website beforehand so I never got the option to make it as such in the check box as the link says I should.
    Banegrivm Shadowblight
    Sovereign Lord of the 1st Fist of Light
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Start an Online Support ticket then, @Banegrivm, to enlist some help from ZOS.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI. Steam ads nothing to this game, so its questionable as to the value of linking to Steam. Not saying it is the worst thing you can do. Just might be better to not link it.

I have Steam and I like it, but not for this game.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"