The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vampire from trailer... SO CUTE!

Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
✭✭✭✭✭
And I really hope that we will meet this character in the game!
hipEM8t.jpg
aZVsSfE.jpg
Edited by Parasaurolophus on January 18, 2020 7:51PM
PC/EU
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ew.
  • Klad
    Klad
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope we do too and that we will be able to cut is head from his shoulders.
  • Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    >tfw no cute vamp goth bf
    he could suck the blood out of me in all kinds of places >____<
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hope we get graphic redisign for vampires to look this good
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    red_emu wrote: »

This is CGI :) compare Naryu in CGI and in game :D
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...there's always one...
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My vampires already looks better than him.
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Would that magically make you a better player so you don't have to zerg anymore?
    508756348041822211.png
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • bronski
    bronski
    ✭✭✭
    Leeched wrote: »

Would that magically make you a better player so you don't have to zerg anymore?
    508756348041822211.png

(X) Doubt
  • Klad
    Klad
    ✭✭✭✭

508756348041822211.png

You win the thread...

With a Pepe no less
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭

508756348041822211.png

Hello 911, I would like to report Shots Fired.
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmm I wonder if they will ever add his armor for us. I can imagine it being called Vampire Hero Armor. Maybe hes another version of the player. *Shrugs*
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • Noxavian
    Noxavian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmm I wonder if they will ever add his armor for us. I can imagine it being called Vampire Hero Armor. Maybe hes another version of the player. *Shrugs*

If he is meant to represent the player, that would be amazing. Imagine this: what if he's the vampire player that was sent to maybe infiltrate the vampire lord's operation? This could be a unique quest thing for the vampire players, where as all the normal players can be represented by the nord hero?
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Noxavian wrote: »

If he is meant to represent the player, that would be amazing. Imagine this: what if he's the vampire player that was sent to maybe infiltrate the vampire lord's operation? This could be a unique quest thing for the vampire players, where as all the normal players can be represented by the nord hero?

Could be. Or he could be a secret ally of the player. You never know but it would be cool if that was the case. So not just one player being represented but two players.
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • Noxavian
    Noxavian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Noxavian wrote: »

Could be. Or he could be a secret ally of the player. You never know but it would be cool if that was the case. So not just one player being represented but two players.

Yes! It could represent those that are the vamp players and those that aren't. That'd prob be the reason why the "player" vampire fled instead of attack, also why he was nervous in front of the lord.

I just hope they give some unique options for vamp chars. As the Nord clearly isn't a vampire.
  • asuitandtyb14_ESO
    asuitandtyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's funny. I was looking at the image and thinking "dam that armour is a hot mess."
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stage 2 Vampire.
    Appearance looks legit to me.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vampires in the trailer werent menacing at all...
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can see why he's upset. I'd be mad too if I was that scrawny lol. What is he? 120 lbs? 140 with the dress?
  • xXMeowMeowXx
    xXMeowMeowXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oof, if he proposed the engagement ring would go in a very interesting place with those sharp beautiful fangs.

Count me in for Fifty Shades of Kinky Vamp S**

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are people attracted to things that want to kill them? :|

Looks like a scrawny Breton too.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vampires in the trailer werent menacing at all...

But they were fast. I am wondering whether that will make it into the vampire skill line.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Pegalynx
    Pegalynx
    ✭✭
    Glad im not the only one who thinks he's cute! *¬*
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ew.

No u
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You'll prob see less vampires in pvp after the vampire redesign. Since it won't be as easy to get the damage bonus.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • Noxavian
    Noxavian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DBZVelena wrote: »

You'll prob see less vampires in pvp after the vampire redesign. Since it won't be as easy to get the damage bonus.

I hope so!!
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Typical Pvp vamp in trailer, spamming mist.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ew. *rolls eyes*
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sausage fest
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment