The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

When's the sanctuary house coming back?

Khatou
Khatou
✭✭✭✭
I would like to know when the sanctuary (housing) will be available again I want this house and the waiting becomes unbearable in addition to making the time long on TESO...

Frankly this idea of a temporary house is the dumbest one Zenimax has ever had!!!!
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe it becomes available around the Dark Brotherhood anniversary event.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Khatou
    Khatou
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hum ok I was expecting something like that, so if I follow the chronological period it should be for the month of March around here, damn, that's too long I wouldn't last x)
  • Lady_Linux
    Lady_Linux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you get a free house simple for doing the 2 elsweyrs main story lines
    I simply must protest. There are no Penguin avatars for me to use in the forums.

BTW, I use arch too
  • Khatou
    Khatou
    ✭✭✭✭
    Free or not it's not the problem, it's just that I want the sanctuary for my character's theme :p