Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Wild West

Futerko
Futerko
✭✭✭✭✭
Full custom - Wild West town 🤠
Big thanks to Aetherius Art members
for assist as actors in this housing tour

Screenshot and video below.
Enjoy!
https://youtu.be/BeDttpoHWb8
kzvygkh7gms5.png
t803ll2won9v.png
8y6jcqk4qcwr.png
85yhnr1pradm.png

PUB
73q40wui4crm.png
9ujhbgkjqzhv.png

PRISON
8qo9l4pi0zhv.png

BANK
a26gxd3tjyqt.png

CARRIAGE
h5hn9bn3ddu4.png
Edited by Futerko on January 13, 2020 9:31PM

YOUTUBE CHANNEL HOUSING/OUTFITS

GM Aetherius Art - Housing Guild (PC EU)
  • Respect4Elders
    Respect4Elders
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job. Looks great!
  • Unseelie
    Unseelie
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love it!
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awzum! I can't play vids right now and don't know if you mention it in there, and you did so well in your pics I can't even tell where it is! So what house did you use?
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Awzum! I can't play vids right now and don't know if you mention it in there, and you did so well in your pics I can't even tell where it is! So what house did you use?

Looks like the Meadow.
  • Unseelie
    Unseelie
    ✭✭✭✭

I had the same question
  • Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you :blush:
    Tigerseye wrote: »

Looks like the Meadow.
    Unseelie wrote: »

I had the same question

Yes, its Moon Sugar Meadow

• Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The structures are really well done! I am always in awe of that stagecoach, it's just a fabulous design!
    The water tower and church are such nice touches. They really add to the overall western theme quite well.
    I'm so thrilled when I see other people's vids that go beyond a typical walk through tour; I tend to favor the more artistic and theatrical flare myself 🥂😉💗
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    This is awesome! Thank you for sharing with all of us, this is very creative. @Futerko
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does that remind me of Westworld? xD
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was very well done, good job.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG Love it! The showdown scene is the best! and the stage coach build was so well done!
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • Nefelynx
    Nefelynx
    ✭✭✭
    This is absolutely incredible! Amazing build - and video!
    *throws Oscars at/for Set Design, Casting, Acting, Costume, Cinematography, Editing & Soundtrack*

Love it!
  • Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    The structures are really well done! I am always in awe of that stagecoach, it's just a fabulous design!
    The water tower and church are such nice touches. They really add to the overall western theme quite well.
    I'm so thrilled when I see other people's vids that go beyond a typical walk through tour; I tend to favor the more artistic and theatrical flare myself 🥂😉💗

Thank you Delphinia <3 Im big fan of your video 🥂 your stories and the music chosen for them always puts me in a good mood! Your comment made my day xD
    This is awesome! Thank you for sharing with all of us, this is very creative. @Futerko
    Thank you :blush:
    Why does that remind me of Westworld? xD
    az7cw9lg0360.gif

Thank you for your kind words guys <3

• Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Awesome from me!! Nice build

I find myself constantly amazed at the wonderful scenes people can make in their homes.
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, a great & fun idea! Love it
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • Greevir
    Greevir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm really not into the whole housing thing but this is pretty damn creative. It really does have that Wild West vibe about it. Truly impressed!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amazing. can it be visited?
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow, for a moment I thought I was watching a play through of Dead Red Redemption 2. This is amazing. I loved the details like the pig in the shed, and The Good, The Bad and the Ugly type showdown.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • swankery
    swankery
    ✭✭✭✭
    What a fun video! I love it!
    https://www.twitch.tv/swankery/ Housing Enthusiast! DDA founder/rep/Twitter@Swankery1@Swankery PC/NA https://www.youtube.com/c/swankery
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was finally able to watch it, and I want to click awesome again! That has to be one of the best setups and showcases I ever saw! Thank you, you set the bar high!! <3B)
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • Mysanne
    Mysanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    AWESOME !!! <3
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Futerko wrote: »
    Delphinia wrote: »

Thank you Delphinia <3 Im big fan of your video 🥂 your stories and the music chosen for them always puts me in a good mood! Your comment made my day xD

Thank you so much @Futerko ! That’s very kind! My goodness, if mine made your day, yours just made my month!😊 💗
    Edited by Delphinia on January 21, 2020 2:12AM
  • Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks you guys for this kind words :blush:
    tim99 wrote: »
    amazing. can it be visited?

Thanks :blush: and yes its open on PC/EU server house - Moon Sugar Meadow