The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Discover ESO’s Future during our Global Reveal Event"

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    moved to more appropriate topic
    Edited by MornaBaine on January 18, 2020 4:22AM
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Juylyenne
    Juylyenne
    Soul Shriven
    Just please fix Vampire eyes and skins! My elves shouldn't have human eyes and no tattoo shows up on their skin. :(
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was just thinking, the snow elf we met in Skyrim said the Falmer had devolved to their current state because of a disease. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the vampires we meet in Graymore end up becoming the Falmer 800 years later.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Celeste_blue_dragon
    I was just thinking, the snow elf we met in Skyrim said the Falmer had devolved to their current state because of a disease. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the vampires we meet in Graymore end up becoming the Falmer 800 years later.

The Falmer or Snow Elves are the way they are because they were fed toxic mushrooms by the dwemer down in Blackreach as part of their packt that the Dwemer protect the Falmer against the Nords.
    So by the time the Dwemer went away and the vampires inhabit Blackreach the Falmer are already crippled.
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, a thing that I have noticed:
    8098ff08fbdf966b5d80330e90fe72ab.jpgThe Greymoor logo actually has a Wolf in it. Here is different take, from ESO stream:
    Du9eHnA.png
    When looked up, it turns out there is something called "Fort Greymoor" in TES V Skyrim:
    https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Fort_Greymoor
    In TES V Skyrim it is just a one of many dungeons, but ESO takes place much earlier - so it is unknown what it will be exactly.
    One other thing is that the details over the wolf's head, (on 2nd picture) kinda remind me of the Jorrvaskr (home of the companions in TES V Skyrim) or the architecture in Whiterun (Jorrvaskr is in Whiterun).
    Also, on Alcast stream, devs showed up. Some one on chat noticed same thing (the wolf) and asked a question:
    "Why is there a wolf on the Greymoor logo ?"
    Devs saw that in chat and said that it is very good and important question, implying that there is more to it.

Edit: Solitude has a similar wolf in its banner so it may simply mean that.

You can also see the wolf/death hound in the rock cliff on the home screen for ESO advertising Greymoor. At least that's what I see. I've circled below.
    mqlh7y3y545b.jpg