The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Argonian storyline & Antiquities

Iccotak
Iccotak
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
So Antiquities are supposed to be a new way of exploring the lore - and the team described it as Indiana Jones
Something very similar to the Murkmire zone and storyline. Which involved finding artifacts in long lost temples rigged with traps

I think I realized what I would love to see in an Argonian themed year.
Hermaeus Mora & Peryite

It makes sense right? Herma Mora seeks knowledge - what if he (or it) seeks Argonian secrets? Thematically & Visually it would be distinctive and interesting.
Roots & Tentacles. Lost History & Forbidden Knowledge. Argonian life cycle philosophy & Peryites rule of natural order

What if Mora or Peryite is using Ayleid gates? They can't leave the revelation hanging about the gate travel - Murkmire felt like such a big tease for a future Argonian story.

Remember the Argonian we met in Elsweyr? He came to aid others from the dangerous disease that originated from Black Marsh, the disease that wipes out any non-argonian sapient inhabitants in Black Marsh. Also said he would do what he could in Black Marsh to help things.

The Prince of Natural Order & The Prince of Forbidden Knowledge - both would be a perfect fit for an Argonian Year
Edited by Iccotak on January 21, 2020 1:41PM
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Naga are a great equivalent to the Fishmen in Lovecraft lore

an Argonian & Hermaeus Mora story would just work really well imo