The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Attunable Tables and Housing

trackdemon5512
trackdemon5512
✭✭✭✭✭
Can we please address the issue of having attunable tables in homes and the amount of space they take up, particularly in terms of inventory? In the post show it was mentioned in passing that we are getting 3 new craftable Cyrodiil PvP sets with the next update. If true this puts us at 56 different sets and thus 224 items spots consumed for those of us who collect them all.

Is there anything in the works to consolidate these to a single table with a drop down menu of which set you would like to craft?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are Attunables sold in the Crown Store?

If so, then the chances for this have plummeted....
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i solve the housing slots and crafting stations prob when i bought Coldharbour Surreal Estate
    i have all stations there and still plenty of room to store big items like statues etc
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You shouldn’t have to use a third of your premium home inventory space to place tables. Especially if those homes are equivalent to over $100 US in value and look sparse when not filled.
  • Spearpoint
    Spearpoint
    ✭✭✭
    Well, for such a HUGE convenience as having EVERY attunable crafting stations located in a SINGLE home, it's quite appropriate that there's at least the drawback of it taking up a conciderably portion of the furniture capacity.

I still remember how set crafting was before attunable stations. And at least I found many lorebooks that way o:)

However.. Tripling instead of doubling furniture space for ESO+ users would be highly appreciated!
    Edited by Spearpoint on January 20, 2020 2:41PM
    Arinwyn ~ Cute Wood Elf Archer
    Wardena ~ Frost Wardeness [Died alongside Arctic Blast]
    Dry Spell ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Dark Heart of Skyrim 🍺
    Bomblebee ~ cya'll out there
    Bouncing Betty ~ Front Toward Enemy
    Spearpoint ~ Jab Them With The Pointy End
    Six Feet Above ~ Reapertime!
    Bisolar Disorder - Bright & Moody
    Django Unleashed ~ Mr. Nordic Bather's Towel
    Master Angler ~ Struggles With Ichthyophobia
    Ichthyophobia ~ Secretely Dreams of Becoming a Master Angler
    Lol Brb

"Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." — Queen Ayrenn
  • Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    There should be a NON-CROWN maker space themed home on the market that has room for all the attunable stations as well as the reg cooking, alch, transmute stations etc and room for expansion of those. One that allows for a decent amount of reg furnishings but specifically restricted to crafting themed furishings like poision cabinets, bottles hammers tools in general. And a smaller budget for reg ones to personalize but not be a home so trophies and the like wouldn't be allowed.

Also It would be nice to be able to allow access to more than 1 home at a time through the guild and friends roster so you can set 1 to lets say guild crafting hall, or another to friends hang out and also have a main home all of which can be accessed when you are offline by others.

Ps. make the lights access toggle-able so some jackass can't turn them all off when he feels like being 12 seriously why haven't you fixed that yet