The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Some Feature Ideas for Housing

NorthernNightmare
NorthernNightmare
✭✭✭✭✭
I have some ideas to make housing more usefull in the long run

These are all balanced around the idea that housing and items can be bought/earnt for free

Beds - sleep in and get a small exp boost
Gardening - Small plots and pots you can put an alchemy plant in to have it grow over time, couple day cool down before it grows again (only need to plant an item once)
Mail Service - You know how if you miss a day you lose out on mats? Well invest in this perk and even if you dont log in the mats/mail will be delivered to the mail box.
Wayshrines - Got enough gold? Pay for a wayshrine to be added. Come on ZOS, think about how many houses you may sell from people who love the house but not the location
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All great ideas. The suggestions listed have been asked for many times and its always good to see them proposed again.
    Especially when summed up so succinctly. These 4 ideas represent the best and most practical ways to increase the usefulness of housing.
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Supply Crates - Various types (Woodworking Supply Crate, Blacksmith Supply crate etc).
    How would that work ? :
    - You place it in your house, just like regular storage chest.
    - Only one crate of each type would be available (unlike Storage chest, that you can have 4 big and 4 small ones).
    - You can purchase them for crafting writs from NPC or crows in crown store (just like Storage chests).
    - You can only place crafting materials corresponding with each Crate type.
    - Items inside are "visible" to crafting stations.
    - You can only access those crates via interacting with them in your house.
    - The crates will either come at 60 slots or 30 slots variant (just like storage chest) or simply will not have "slots", but would allow to keep 1 stack (200) of each crafting material type (for example You could place raw & refined ingots of various quality types in a "Blacksmith Supply crate", but limited only to one stack).
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on January 17, 2020 6:51PM
  • belial5221_ESO
    belial5221_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still want daily writ boards,and or turnin area for homes.

Also,I'd like to pay for prefurnished after buying basic home.I got a few homes I couldn't afford furnished,but want them prefurnished now so I don't have to try setting everything up manually.
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome ideas. I desperately want wayshrines and wrir board+turn in area
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if it's going to be another year without any of the features we request over and over again, year after year. :unamused:
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All good ideas. :smile:

Given that we can just port directly to a wayshrine near any of our guildmates/friends, anyway, I can't see how it would harm anything to allow us to have wayshrines in our houses?
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Supply Crates - Various types (Woodworking Supply Crate, Blacksmith Supply crate etc).
    How would that work ? :
    - You place it in your house, just like regular storage chest.
    - Only one crate of each type would be available (unlike Storage chest, that you can have 4 big and 4 small ones).
    - You can purchase them for crafting writs from NPC or crows in crown store (just like Storage chests).
    - You can only place crafting materials corresponding with each Crate type.
    - Items inside are "visible" to crafting stations.
    - You can only access those crates via interacting with them in your house.
    - The crates will either come at 60 slots or 30 slots variant (just like storage chest) or simply will not have "slots", but would allow to keep 1 stack (200) of each crafting material type (for example You could place raw & refined ingots of various quality types in a "Blacksmith Supply crate", but limited only to one stack).

On balance, I think it would be better to let people have a limited craft bag, which then becomes unlimited with ESO+.