The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can someone from the Zenimax team comment on content planned for Open World/PvP content?

bostonguitarkid
There appears to be quite a bit of PvE content, but the PvP community is definitely interested in whether more content will be expanded here, too. Cyrodill has remained largely unchanged in the last few years. And Battleground content, while available, is inconsistent - some ques never popping or teams being unbalanced. At this rate, I'm sure many are curious about new/changing content for PvP.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They are not going to say anything here. Maybe on the PTS subforum when we start testing the next patch.
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get nothing! Nothing!
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What PvP content? You mean the OP bow they’re adding in Q2? Because that’s all I’ve heard about.