The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO account page says Twitch linked; Twitch says ESO connected; no drops for over a month.

Karius_Imalthar
Karius_Imalthar
✭✭✭✭✭
My ESO account page says Twitch is linked; Twitch says Elder Scrolls Online is "Connected" but I haven't received a single drop in over a month despite being on Twitch streams with 'Drops enabled!' appearing under the video for the Undaunted event, watching the Bethesda Global Reveal event, the event after party, and even the German event. Am I having terrible luck or is something broken?
  • RealLoveBVB
    RealLoveBVB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

I got no drops today too and was wondering why. I noticed, that my twitch-status was in offline mode (eventough I never turned it like this) and therefore the activity wasn't shared to bethesda. Was it your case maybe too?
  • Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the reply. I have confirmed that I am set as 'Online'. Typically the Bethesda event drops were a guaranteed drop while the general stream drops were RNG. Were the announcement streams 'chance' instead of 'given' this time?
  • Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finally received one! The support page said to unlink and link again from the account page. I did that last night so maybe that did it or I just have terrible luck. Either are very possible. ;)