The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

A Ghost Arms Pack Sounds Pretty Cool

zombniac
zombniac
✭✭✭
So it can appear as if I am using bound weapons, what do you think?

7025242739_eb5037f20b_b.jpg
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah we've been asking for a bound weapons style for aggggggggges.

I really want bound weapons,
  • zombniac
    zombniac
    ✭✭✭
    Bound weapons skill tree would be even better
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a new idea, but... still one I'd love! But I said this before:
    Hmmm... bound weapons... as outfit motiv?
    Now -that- is a good idea!!!

An "etheral weapons" motiv series, various styles of weapons made of mystic energy... they could do multiple flavors, purple-black dark magic weapons, red-brown blood magic weapons, cyan-blue ghost magic weapons, white-gold holy magic weapons, greenish nature magic weapons, blue-white ice magic weapons, yellow-orange fire magic weapons, blue-purple lightning magic weapons, grey-brown earth magic weapons...
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »
    It would be great if they were invisible when sheathed, so your weapons appear as you draw them.
    Yeah, so the effect is like you conjuring up the weapon to use!

Like i said, it would be nifty, and I would certainly buy that for my crowns!
    Zesynvyres wrote: »
    Bound weapons skill tree would be even better
    Nah.
    That one would be rather useless... after all, look at what "bound weapons" as skills are in ESO - DK lava whip; Necromancer Scythe; Nightblade red daggers/bow; Templar spears; Fighters Guild Dawnbreaker...
    One blow and done.

Worse would be "bound weapons" if done in the way they were implemented in earlier TES games - remember, they were magical spells that conjured a basic (aka, unenchanted) weapon to use with a -physical- skill!
    Who'd want to magic up a weapon that they need stamina to use, yet don't get enchantments of set bonus from?

But a -motiv-; especially one that can be purchases in various colors to match to your class magic... that one would be nifty!
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They really need to just add a passive to the skill lines that converts the weapons to magic based and gives the conjured weapon effects to your weapon