Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Discover ESO’s Future during our Global Reveal Event"

• GoldenLight
    GoldenLight
    ✭✭✭
    I actually think they will announce the area of Winterhold and the College as they showed a snow/ice on the background. That would be a good area to open up and see that location before it fell into the sea in the 4th era.
    "Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone!"

• Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are interested, Bethesda_DE twitch stream is up... It seems they started kinda early... :open_mouth:
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you are interested, Bethesda_DE twitch stream is up... It seems they started kinda early... :open_mouth:

Likely doing a show for the europeans prior to the reveal. Gonna be a bit late for some of them.
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is it just me or is the UK Collectors edition not available to buy yet? When clicking on the website on "purchasing" I can select PC and then "Game" (Stores), but Greymoor CE is not there yet. When exactly will this be available?

Also: Would be nicer if amazon.co.uk would offer that too and not only "Game" as they don't offer the best service really.
    Edited by Chufu on January 16, 2020 10:51PM
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno - Link to Purchase Physical Collectors Edition- Greymoor is Broken. Region selected- Germany and retailer- Amazon- takes you to Morrowind game. Please cjeck.
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who's THAT girl sitting right to @Alcast in Vegas ? ;-)
    Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on January 16, 2020 11:00PM
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Awful stream that she is...all that you need ot know :hushed:
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about the visuals as a vampire will you redo the vampire models? Layers? So the tattoos won't be so faded?
    Edited by HappyLittleTree on January 16, 2020 11:15PM
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • No_Lollygaggin
    Physical Collector's Edition purchase option for PC says "check local retailers" but does not list who that is.... What US retailers will be offering the PCE option?
    Edited by No_Lollygaggin on January 16, 2020 11:42PM
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    During the stream they asked about this year story DLC (Q4 of the year) and what it is going to involve. They only hinted that:
    "look up The Reach lore".
    Any one have any clue what it might be ? I am not ESO lore expert. Is there anything specific / important in Reach lore ?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    During the stream they asked about this year story DLC (Q4 of the year) and what it is going to involve. They only hinted that:
    "look up The Reach lore".
    Any one have any clue what it might be ? I am not ESO lore expert. Is there anything specific / important in Reach lore ?

It means the area south of Solitude and the Dragon Bridge, down towards Markarth.
    You can look up Briar-Heart from Skyrim and the Forsworn.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Esmaralda
    Esmaralda
    ✭✭
    We'll still get early access etc if we buy the Physical CE, right?
    ♥♥♥ Ezmaralda, Vampire of Morrowind ♥♥♥
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, a thing that I have noticed:
    8098ff08fbdf966b5d80330e90fe72ab.jpgThe Greymoor logo actually has a Wolf in it. Here is different take, from ESO stream:
    Du9eHnA.png
    When looked up, it turns out there is something called "Fort Greymoor" in TES V Skyrim:
    https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Fort_Greymoor
    In TES V Skyrim it is just a one of many dungeons, but ESO takes place much earlier - so it is unknown what it will be exactly.
    One other thing is that the details over the wolf's head, (on 2nd picture) kinda remind me of the Jorrvaskr (home of the companions in TES V Skyrim) or the architecture in Whiterun (Jorrvaskr is in Whiterun).
    Also, on Alcast stream, devs showed up. Some one on chat noticed same thing (the wolf) and asked a question:
    "Why is there a wolf on the Greymoor logo ?"
    Devs saw that in chat and said that it is very good and important question, implying that there is more to it.

Edit: Solitude has a similar wolf in its banner so it may simply mean that.
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on January 17, 2020 1:37AM
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did I hear correctly. Did @ZOS_GinaBruno say something about crafted sets in Cyrodiil?
    Edited by Alphawolf01A on January 17, 2020 2:31AM
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So given the 80k was met, when does the Bat Pet materialise?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thannazzar wrote: »
    So given the 80k was met, when does the Bat Pet materialise?

First things first... You have to log into the game before January 22 and kill a monster (red enemy).
  • Buddy_Bradley
    Buddy_Bradley
    ✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    First things first... You have to log into the game before January 22 and kill a monster (red enemy).
    Must have missed that, when did they say this?
  • Reaver-Stormhamre
    Reaver-Stormhamre
    ✭✭✭
    so how do we unlock the bat in game?
    Working as intended
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Kill something in game before January 22. It has to be something that would kill you if it sees you. (Red target mob, not yellow)

Pet will be distributed later (February)

I think it was Gina, possibly Jess, that said it yesterday.
    Edited by Elsonso on January 17, 2020 2:14PM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin

Kill something in game before January 22. It has to be something that would kill you if it sees you. (Red target mob, not yellow)

Pet will be distributed later (February)

I think it was Gina, possibly Jess, that said it yesterday.

Hey folks! Info on how to get your Long-Winged Bat pet can be seen here:
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on January 17, 2020 3:26PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was really hoping for new weapons and/or combat skill lines. Huge let down.
  • Niruah
    Niruah
    ✭✭
    So, a thing that I have noticed:
    8098ff08fbdf966b5d80330e90fe72ab.jpgThe Greymoor logo actually has a Wolf in it. Here is different take, from ESO stream:
    Du9eHnA.png
    When looked up, it turns out there is something called "Fort Greymoor" in TES V Skyrim:
    https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Fort_Greymoor
    In TES V Skyrim it is just a one of many dungeons, but ESO takes place much earlier - so it is unknown what it will be exactly.
    One other thing is that the details over the wolf's head, (on 2nd picture) kinda remind me of the Jorrvaskr (home of the companions in TES V Skyrim) or the architecture in Whiterun (Jorrvaskr is in Whiterun).
    Also, on Alcast stream, devs showed up. Some one on chat noticed same thing (the wolf) and asked a question:
    "Why is there a wolf on the Greymoor logo ?"
    Devs saw that in chat and said that it is very good and important question, implying that there is more to it.

Edit: Solitude has a similar wolf in its banner so it may simply mean that.

I am pretty sure its a death hound. Look at its skull-ish nose.
    Edited by Niruah on January 17, 2020 4:52PM
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I understand that for whatever reason PS4 players are currently unable to preorder Greymoor. When I go to the site it says this about it:

The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor will be available on PS4 at launch, but unfortunately is not available for pre-order on the PlayStation Store at this time. The Greymoor Chapter Holdbreaker Warhorse mount will be accessible when Greymoor becomes available on the PlayStation Store.

If you would like to be notified when the PlayStation 4 pre-purchase becomes available, log into the ESO website and click "Notify Me" below. You will be sent an email when we update this article.

What I want to know is will PS4 players get the opportunity to preorder to get the special preorder items or because of this “issue” that’s preventing us from preordering will have to purchase the extra items that come with the preorder for everyone else. The mount is nice but I wanted the collectors edition items such as:

Exclusive Pet: Death Hound
    Exclusive Memento: Orb of Magnus
    Exclusive Mount: Crypt Warden Death Hound
    Exclusive Outfit Style Conversions: Swordthane
    Exclusive Emote Pack: Skyrim

Can you confirm that PS4 players will get access to these items to or are we missing out due to the platform we play on?
  • TigressCreed
    TigressCreed
    ✭✭✭
    Was really hoping for a re-vamp of the vampire skill line
    Xbox NA TigressCreed
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iamkeebler wrote: »
    So I understand that for whatever reason PS4 players are currently unable to preorder Greymoor. When I go to the site it says this about it:

The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor will be available on PS4 at launch, but unfortunately is not available for pre-order on the PlayStation Store at this time. The Greymoor Chapter Holdbreaker Warhorse mount will be accessible when Greymoor becomes available on the PlayStation Store.

If you would like to be notified when the PlayStation 4 pre-purchase becomes available, log into the ESO website and click "Notify Me" below. You will be sent an email when we update this article.

What I want to know is will PS4 players get the opportunity to preorder to get the special preorder items or because of this “issue” that’s preventing us from preordering will have to purchase the extra items that come with the preorder for everyone else. The mount is nice but I wanted the collectors edition items such as:

Exclusive Pet: Death Hound
    Exclusive Memento: Orb of Magnus
    Exclusive Mount: Crypt Warden Death Hound
    Exclusive Outfit Style Conversions: Swordthane
    Exclusive Emote Pack: Skyrim

Can you confirm that PS4 players will get access to these items to or are we missing out due to the platform we play on?

Would assume you will. This looks like a delay, not a permanent situation.
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It's kaypowxd:

Funny thing, I asked the same question hihi and needed to be educated. :D
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chufu wrote: »

It's kaypowxd [snip]

Funny thing, I asked the same question hihi and needed to be educated. :D

Thanks for the info !
    There is something nice and remarkable about her, her attitude... she catches the eye. And I love her outfit.

• ACamaroGuy
    ACamaroGuy
    ✭✭✭
    Any news on the armor sets coming with this purchase? Or even if there will be new sets? I'm not buying this unless there are actual useful sets...
    For the Empire
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ACamaroGuy wrote: »
    Any news on the armor sets coming with this purchase? Or even if there will be new sets? I'm not buying this unless there are actual useful sets...

No word, yet.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I have been thinking a lot about this. After ESO Reveal Event stream, later on, after presentation, devs visited various ESO streamers and they talked about additional stuff. They were also answering question on chat. On of such question was "Why is there a Wolf on the Greymoor chapter logo ?"
    Du9eHnA.png

01:06:40

Devs answered not directly (as if it could be a huge story spoiler), but they said that it is "That is an interesting question" - almost as if they knew some one will ask about that sooner or later.

So here is the thing:

The Wolf on the logo, most likely is a Solitude banner / symbol. So Solitude will be kinda important here. But what is more curious is this:

ESO takes place somewhere around 2E 583. In the lore page about Solitude we can read this:
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Solitude
    "The moot had chosen Svartr as their High King, and what followed was a decisive schism that created the West and East Kingdoms of Skyrim, with the west under the rule of High King Svartr of Solitude.
    His domain became the capital of the western kingdom, which remained active for several years, even to the early years of the Alliance War in 2E 582, when it was ruled by High King Svargrim."

Another thing is Queen Potema, the "Wolf Queen of Solitude":
    Of course it takes place way later in the time line, but what is interesting here is that Potema's "wolf queen" title origin. It is said that Potema's mother was wearing the ring that contained a soulgem with a soul of a Werewolf. It is believed that Potema may had somehow gain the essence of said creature.

But what is more interesting is: If the Skyrim chapter takes place way before "Potema, the Wolf Queen", then why Solitude has a Wolf in its banner (long before Potema that is) ?
    A: It could be a simple coincidence
    B: Companions - yep "The Companions" from skyrim:
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Companions
    "The Circle" is formed in the Second Era. The Circle was basically the most elite of companions... And during that time, they also pacted with witches of the Glenmoril Coven & Hircine - to gain a gift/curse of Lycanthropy. It all happened in Second Era...

... At lest the lore page on the wiki says so.

Also, small detail. Greymoor is a location in TES V Skyrim.
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Greymoor#intnote_nb1
    Fort Greymoor, also know as Black Moor or Darkmoor.

If you look at Skyrim map:
    https://srmap.uesp.net/?centeron=Fort+Greymoor
    Fort Greymoor is in the exact center of the Skyrim...

Dark moor... Dark moor... Dark Heart of Skyrim... hmm....

Anyway, Idk, maybe I am reading too much into this LOL.
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on January 18, 2020 1:59AM