The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Greymoor Physical Collector’s Edition - No Book?

esotoon
esotoon
✭✭✭✭✭
Whilst happy to see the Physical Collector’s Edition back for Greymoor, I can’t help being pretty disappointed that there is no book included this time. For many the books that came with the previous CEs were as important, if not more important, than the statue.

Given that this CE also costs $30 more than any previous CE, this is a pretty poor move on ZOS’ behalf.

39c3ec58df93b39e135d57c62e1ece1b.jpg

• Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely, the journals were the best parts about the Imperial Edition and Morrowind CE. They were high quality fan service which I appreciated a lot.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • kensan62_ESO
    kensan62_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Would like to see possibly an art book of some kind released for Greymoor and Elsweyer along the same lines as Summerset (Razumdar's Journal) . The concept art is incredible for these chapters and would be a waste for Zos not to share them.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its #1 reason why i bought digital CE instead of my customary physical
    #2 being such drastic increase in price - all for coins that I absolutely positively do NOT care for.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not only do you have to pay more for the physical CE this time around, you actually get less too! What a deal!
  • kensan62_ESO
    kensan62_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I am curious why these companies all seem to be turning to coins. I for one am not a coin collector of any kind. I would pay more for literature ie art book, journals, etc , that have more to do with the actual game and can always be used for reference way beyond the actual chapter being put out at that time. Collector's editions especially physical ones should be extremely beefy with contents. To me the coins are a way of them saying they just threw it together at last second. Cheapens it a bit.