Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CONGRATS! PC NA Kaalgrontiid

Wing
Wing
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
congrats to EP on a first place finish.

I didn't really see and stand out play or specific group, it just seemed that you consistently had players on pretty much all the time. not saying that in a bad way, not like there was one group that was night capping or something, it was just normal players on all through out the campaign.

I assuming this is only going to get more prevalent as the new wave of skyrim fans check out ESO after the announcement so im almost certain that EP will hold onto numbers now and into the future and continue to have a consistent performance.

and

congrats to DC on coming in stone dead last

I have not seen that kind of zerging or specific faction targeting in quite some time, actually reminds me back of the first couple patches when pvp was booming. but the targeting of AD was clear, anyone that knows anything about PvP knows why, and when it became obvious that your ROFLOLZERG'ing was going to end up putting you in last, you ZERG'd HARDER, im sure even EP was annoyed having a DC hemorrhoid on them every time they tried to have a fight in the south.

but still, congrats on last place, it was hard earned and could not have gone to a more deserving faction.

to the AD still playing on Kaal and sticking through all this, don't worry, we will be razors by the time this is all over.
ESO player since beta.
full time subscriber.
PC NA
( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
DK one trick
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah congrats! Proper way to show the respect is to value your effort and acknowing that the best won. AD won DC which was maybe the most entertaining 2nd place run for a long time. DC tried hard. Of course, my time of playing coincided with the DC hammer zerg. That was a lot of fun but frustrating at worst.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • thegreat_one
    thegreat_one
    ✭✭✭✭
    Our twitch leader takes scrolls and then logs off for the actual Kaal DC to defend.
    And now I see AD and EP have Split the DC scrolls to start the NEW camp. Team Orange makes me sick.

Congratz on having the most players EP.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1) Trash talk entire faction while zerging
    2) Switch factions
    3) Zerg new faction into 3rd place :D

Much respect to the AD who fought hard to the end. My condolences to long term Kaal DC who have had the streamer zerg and VD proc zerg grafted into your faction lately.
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was pretty clear after a few days DC was hardcore focused on AD no mater the cost to the faction. EP took the lead early and never looked back. Not much AD could do but to push back on DC most of the time. And of course it became a constant back and forth with DC and AD. EP pretty much could choose who they wanted to push at anytime.
    I honestly think DC could have made a good push to win this campaign had the zerg leaders played smarter.
    New campaign new mentality? We shall see...
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kagukan wrote: »
    It was pretty clear after a few days DC was hardcore focused on AD no mater the cost to the faction. EP took the lead early and never looked back. Not much AD could do but to push back on DC most of the time. And of course it became a constant back and forth with DC and AD. EP pretty much could choose who they wanted to push at anytime.
    I honestly think DC could have made a good push to win this campaign had the zerg leaders played smarter.

No change in the new campaign, the un-named streamer had the hammer, DC had Emp, the zerg had mnem scroll and were going for altadoon.

EP took DC home keeps, then scroll keeps, but the zerg pressed on to altadoon temple. The AD hoard repelled the blob, got the hammer, got mnem.

EP then took DC scroll and Ash fell and the Emp went poof. So in fact did the streamer zerg, leaving the poor DC players who played before the no CP guilds joined them to try and recover.

It is stupid and should be discouraged, it is up to DC to do it.
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was this thread just another dig at DC?
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DC has good people on it, AD as well. I understand the frustration but we all are here to pvp. We cant do that without the other 2 factions. (This is also why I cant understand why factions gate each other)

I do feel for AD, as they seem to get ganged up on. I can see how dealing with that day in and day out would be discouraging.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In todays patch note there is a line about the hammer. It doesn't specify what was fixed, but hopefully the three hour hammer zerg will no longer be a thing.

--Fixed an issue where sprinting while picking up Volundrung would cause some unintended behaviors.--
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No change in the new campaign

Nope, no change. Guess where DC is while EP emps?

T73qiQP.jpg
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By DC you mean a streamer and his followers. Not every DC was south fighting elves today.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    No change in the new campaign

Nope, no change. Guess where DC is while EP emps?
    T73qiQP.jpg

:smiley:

GO STREAMER!! I almost feel sorry for DC that their gameplay is taken to the level of this. Ball groups have been able to do the same but apparently DC is paralyzed without this group helping them. Not hard to predict the outcome of this campaign. EP will win and either AD or DC will be 2nd. At this point one individual is taking a spotlight of this campaign though there are many good players/ guilds that play Kaal. Shouldn´t put too much weight on this either.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im glad someone got a screen shot of that, I saw it earlier and just shook my head.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a DC player I can tell you, it's so frustrating defending Ales with 15 people while 30+ DC push some irrelevant keep in the middle of nowhere.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    As a DC player I can tell you, it's so frustrating defending Ales with 15 people while 30+ DC push some irrelevant keep in the middle of nowhere.

you have my sympathy, it does suck when an entire faction is screwed over because of the zergs.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

DK one trick
  • allan0n
    allan0n
    ✭✭✭

Welcome to why I gave up playing DC (my original faction). It gets old going down with the ship at every relevant keep alongside the same 3-5 people when the rest of your faction is off pvdooring back keeps, all while telling you to hang tight until they make their way back up north long after the fights are over. These same people also told my friend and I to "go play AD if we wanted to defend keeps".
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah congrats! Proper way to show the respect is to value your effort and acknowing that the best won. AD won DC which was maybe the most entertaining 2nd place run for a long time. DC tried hard. Of course, my time of playing coincided with the DC hammer zerg. That was a lot of fun but frustrating at worst.

Always Dumb dont get morning scrolls doing Players Versus Doors... no 2nd place no 1st place... just sorrow of nothing as they represent in open field fights... gz EP
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    allan0n wrote: »

Welcome to why I gave up playing DC (my original faction). It gets old going down with the ship at every relevant keep alongside the same 3-5 people when the rest of your faction is off pvdooring back keeps, all while telling you to hang tight until they make their way back up north long after the fights are over. These same people also told my friend and I to "go play AD if we wanted to defend keeps".

What about "don't defend, we'll just take it back later?"

My time on DC recently left me smh.
  • Nirnroot420
    Nirnroot420
    ✭✭✭
    I only have DC characters, and I can safely say that DC has been a trash faction ever since the streamer zerg migrated from Sotha Sil.

It's nothing but zerglings who follow a zergling streamer who can't small scale and does nothing productive for the faction. There's very few competent DC players left, but that's more or less a parallel of the game as a whole.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh we've been trash for a while tbh. And AD too. Both factions gave up on fighting EP and just fight each other for 2nd place. It doesn't help that guilds rarely if ever coordinate with each other, and that our reactions are 100% predictable. Ash is attacked by AD? Let's abandon everything and take it back cause it's a home keep, even though we have KC and Arrius with a chance for a scroll. We also have the worst zone generals, by far.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    We also have the worst zone generals, by far.

nope, AD has Iskra

he is so famous for his constant rousing speeches and support other factions know him by name too.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

DK one trick
  • twitch_zero
    twitch_zero
    ✭✭✭
    Grats on EP for being the most stacked fasction I guess and for anyone who doesn't think AD focusses DC I've got a bridge to sell you.
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    The entire balance of AvAvA system relies on the two losing/weaker/less populated factions to stack up on the winning faction. This is not happening in Kal. EP will continue to go wherever they please whenever they please until group leaders in both AD and DC check their own lil personal feels and play the game as intended. I have seen EP hold both DC and AD scrolls and DC marched right down to nikel/roe/fare/scroll keeps for days on end. They paid dearly the last two days as EP emped right behind them. Consequently later in the evening I have seen EP hold Alessia and watched AD march right through nikel/ash/glade and then at least one scroll keep and take a scroll. Of course EP happily takes roe and fare as this is happening. Does this seem a lil crazy to anyone else?
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

These groups have ruined DC; it went from extreme independence, to having pvdooring and elsewhere map being deserted. The last time I remember DC having many small scale groups playing strategically for the map, was when Egypt was still around, more than 2 years ago now. Then DC sort of got empty, and a certain guild took over zone PUGs, so all stragglers joined these groups, and they did have good intentions, but somehow devolved to what we're seeing today.
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No change in the new campaign, the un-named streamer had the hammer, DC had Emp, the zerg had mnem scroll and were going for altadoon.

EP took DC home keeps, then scroll keeps, but the zerg pressed on to altadoon temple. The AD hoard repelled the blob, got the hammer, got mnem.

EP then took DC scroll and Ash fell and the Emp went poof. So in fact did the streamer zerg, leaving the poor DC players who played before the no CP guilds joined them to try and recover.

Oh well. Same mentality, likely the same outcome.
    TipsyDrow wrote: »
    The entire balance of AvAvA system relies on the two losing/weaker/less populated factions to stack up on the winning faction. This is not happening in Kal. EP will continue to go wherever they please whenever they please until group leaders in both AD and DC check their own lil personal feels and play the game as intended. I have seen EP hold both DC and AD scrolls and DC marched right down to nikel/roe/fare/scroll keeps for days on end. They paid dearly the last two days as EP emped right behind them. Consequently later in the evening I have seen EP hold Alessia and watched AD march right through nikel/ash/glade and then at least one scroll keep and take a scroll. Of course EP happily takes roe and fare as this is happening. Does this seem a lil crazy to anyone else?

The last several campaigns EP has been dominate. There have been a few rare times AD and DC will both push EP at the same time as they should right now and EP will be pushed back fighting for tri keeps. They are beatable even when they almost always have the most players. Just need DC and AD to play a little smarter.
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh well. Same mentality, likely the same outcome.
    TipsyDrow wrote: »

The last several campaigns EP has been dominate. There have been a few rare times AD and DC will both push EP at the same time as they should right now and EP will be pushed back fighting for tri keeps. They are beatable even when they almost always have the most players. Just need DC and AD to play a little smarter.

Last night it was 8 bars vs 2, poplocked ad and dc not fighting each other but going for our scrolls and we defended long enough for Ni to get bored and wipe ad on inner arrius and we never looked back, that pop advantage lasted hours btw
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭
    As the guy making the strategy for ep and ad (without any collusion whatsoever via the official discords) I can 100% assure you that until dc's streamer that we all know and his defect sidekick give up their vendettas to "Gate AD until they quit" nobody will be winning Kaal but ep sadly. They straight up ignore EP every day while they gate AD and even when EP are on or have their back keeps they refuse to stop the meaningless hate.

Im sorry DC, but if you want to win you're going to have to stop following your braindead streamers around to meaningless fights. All he has done since his formerly AD defect sidekick showed up was ruin the blue faction and put AD hilariously into second place above them.

Save dc, save the game. #UnfollowHisStream

• antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t get why that DC streamer hates AD so much? His girlfriend has a lot of high elf in her being so tall with the high cheekbones and pointier ears.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC HAS FALLEN FROM GRACE !
    DC IS NO LONGER THE BRAVE WARRIOR IT USED TO BE !

DC SHALL PERISH ALONG WITH THE TRASH STREAMER ZERGLING !
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are you yelling?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all