The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Overload animation getting stuck.

TheFM
TheFM
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I feel like this isnt getting prioritized enough. The overload heavy attack animation bug is getting worse and worse, im seeing it everywhere atm. Its VERY easy to recreate, just use energy overload heavy attack and you will eventually get stuck in the animation, slowed by 90 percent, and oddly enough still be able to fight, if your opponents move at walking speeds. This completely wrecks the ability to play.

I am aware of the work arounds, however this is a pretty glaring bug that needs to be fixed.
  • MincVinyl
    MincVinyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Repost from another thread:
    Alright here is my compiled notes and testing. I have also included clips of the bugs happening in game play. Question marks are things that are still not proven. ???????. Problem is that this bug most likely won't be fixed anytime soon. Unless a lot of people start abusing it, which is why I have not told anyone how to do it for the past few months. I am 100% certain if it reaches that point, zos will probably issue bans for the number of times someone interacts with the bug.(It wouldn't surprise me if I got banned and ghosted as well knowing how zos handled bugs like this in the past). I have reported these bugs in the past, but as far as I can tell zos probs still does not know about it, or it is just not a concern.
    enter Double hit bug =?????get one tick OL heavy + dodge (sometimes active upon login)
    {
    lose weapons = get one tickworth and heavy hit a target

enter snare bug = get one tickworth and heavy hit a target
    = get two tickworth and heavy a target

leave snare bug = dodge on the tick of a heavy hitting a target {timing intense}
    = heavy 1 tickworth hitting no target

Double heavy = atleast 2 tick worth, can only do one double per refresh
    {refresh: run out OL, or heavy and hit no target}

stack Animation = snared get one tickworth heavy dodge {timing intense}
    = get two tickworth and heavy a target

Lose Animations = teleport to new zone
    = relog

regain weapons = ??????no snare appears at high ult

}
    exit Double hit bug =?????(regain weapon, high ult then tap heavy, then hold heavy)
    =?????(seems to be attached to using alot of ult possibly?)
    Testing/Explaination Video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSSTOJRG3qI&feature=youtu.be
    BG Video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-p5Hv9tjzU&feature=youtu.be
    Short BG Clip
    https://gyazo.com/6de37454c696d14108a9d6d0fa8f6643
    Enemy View and How it Appears on a Death Recap (Sorry Mursie, but this is a perfect example)
    https://gyazo.com/846dded7ac77bc7c39e8f71d8d579ed4
    https://gyazo.com/57aec34f9dee083b4b9482b9f1641593
  • MincVinyl
    MincVinyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is an additional combo timestamp with the bug in it. If you come out of dizzy you can input a light, release, then immediately input a heavy and they all hit at the same time

og5mf901kfgz.png
    Edited by MincVinyl on January 15, 2020 11:40PM
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just dont understand how this could be ignored on one of the most popular classes 😬
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overload has been buggy for years sadly.

Combine it with vMA back in the day which as very tasty but the bugs there, and in OL ruined many a flawless run
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Benjalas
    Benjalas
    Soul Shriven
    Just wanted to add my name to the list. Maybe if enough people complain this will finally be looked into? I am playing through steam launcher. My symptoms are pretty much the same reported in this thread. See the vidoes above that was so graciously added by MincVinyl.

Thanks.

Windows 10 1909 (OS Build 18363.592)
    AMD Ryzen 5 1600x
    EVGA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti @ 1920 x 1080 x 60 Hz
  • EternalDiva
    EternalDiva
    ✭✭✭
    I am having this problem on PS4. I reported it but I doubt anything will get done about it.

It happens for me about the 5th time I use Ultimate Overload. Does not matter if I shut it off in between those five times or kept going. On the 5th use the hands are streaming lightening continously in long train behind me. Can not recover any of my weapons to use. Cant wait it out as once it goes ballistic it just never stops. have to log out and in. Sometimes leaving a delve will shut it off but not always. sometimes traveling will shut it off but not always. most of the time I have to log off to make it stop. And once time even that did not work.

Supposedly there is somewhere we can post bugs?
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC EU

Don’t stress, this bug has been following us around for years, they couldn’t fix it then, they can’t fix it now

Just follow the following two step method to de stress...

Step 1: Play a different class
    Step 2: See step one ☝️