The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Horn of Jurgen Windcaller is actually a Dragonhorn given to him by Paarthurnax

TheRimOfTheSky
TheRimOfTheSky
✭✭✭✭
latest?cb=20160227164206
SR-npc-Delphine_09.jpg

As dragonhorns are established as being warhorns carved out of Dragons' horns, and the Horn of Ja'darri was also made from one of the two horns of a dragon's skull, it certainly seems likely Jurgen's Horn is a dragonhorn.

6144199-paarthurnax.jpg

Further evidence is that Paarthurnax is missing one of his horns. I think in the skyrim chapter we're going to see both the Horn and Paarthurnax in some way, since its probably the inspiration for Dragonhorns and will probably have some retroactive continuity to explain that
  • FabresFour
    FabresFour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, wow.
    @FabresFour - 1970 CP
    Director and creator of the unofficial translation of The Elder Scrolls Online into BR-Portuguese.
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow I can't believe I forgot about that
    That's awesome!
  • BisDasBlutGefriert
    BisDasBlutGefriert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang, good eye sniper!
    ~There’s a positive in every negative. Sometimes the positive is harder to find than other times, but there is ALWAYS one there~