The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My house dead. . .

OWLTHEMAD
OWLTHEMAD
✭✭✭✭
Had a very beautifully setup and decorated daggerfall overlook. Countless hours, collosal sums of gold and crowns poured into it, can no longer decorate despite having furnishing space. Recieved code in corner last time i tried to add something that said not enough memory or the like. Persists even after removing objects. Many furnishings not rendering except as black silhouettes. If i log out inside house half the time i wont be able to log in to the game on that tune. Its disheartening. Any solutions?
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC / Mac or console?
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OWLTHEMAD wrote: »
    Had a very beautifully setup and decorated daggerfall overlook. Countless hours, collosal sums of gold and crowns poured into it, can no longer decorate despite having furnishing space. Recieved code in corner last time i tried to add something that said not enough memory or the like. Persists even after removing objects. Many furnishings not rendering except as black silhouettes. If i log out inside house half the time i wont be able to log in to the game on that tune. Its disheartening. Any solutions?

PC EU?
    There might be some server problems atm.
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
  • OWLTHEMAD
    OWLTHEMAD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xbox one. Its been a pretty consistent issue since murkmire. Didnt have any issues what so ever prior to murkmire. Been hoping subsequent patches would help but alas
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Submit a ticket....
  • OWLTHEMAD
    OWLTHEMAD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have. Never get a response. To any ticket i send. EVER.
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you submit a ticket, if you make a bug report you won't hear anything back, so make sure to choose ask for help, and then crash/stops progress or something like that, and then reply to the email they send you
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You should never pick "bug" or it goes into the nothing. Ixie is right, choose ASK FOR HELP and you will get assistance.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • ZOS_Cardinal
    ZOS_Cardinal
    ✭✭✭
    We'll report this as well to the appropriate channels.
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on January 21, 2020 3:28PM
    Jim "Cardinal" Sammartino
    ESO User Interface Developer
    Staff Post
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    OWLTHEMAD wrote: »
    Have. Never get a response. To any ticket i send. EVER.

Never send multiple tickets. Just stubbornly and persistently keep responding to the same ticket number. I believe ZOS close tickets when they do not hear back in a certain amount of time. So sending multiple tickets means your latest ticket goes to the end of the line and your earlier tickets get marked as, "We assume problem is resolved because we have not heard anything further."
  • OWLTHEMAD
    OWLTHEMAD
    ✭✭✭✭
    We'll report this as well to the appropriate channels.

Thank you that would be helpful, though im hoping it will be addressed by a number of these performance improvements addressed in patch notes.

@Dagoth_Rac good to know ill keep in mind for future reference.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you try disabling addons? Especially high memory usage ones as "out of memory" sounds more like an addon issue than base game issue. Of course, if any of your furnishings were Housing Tools ones they will vanish or appear wrong.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • OWLTHEMAD
    OWLTHEMAD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tevalaur wrote: »
    Did you try disabling addons? Especially high memory usage ones as "out of memory" sounds more like an addon issue than base game issue. Of course, if any of your furnishings were Housing Tools ones they will vanish or appear wrong.

Xbox one. I dont have access to addons to begin with. I will note its started happening to some of my friends with more heavily decorated houses though. I think, but cant consistently prove in testing that it has to do with lighting. Also, sometimes when trying to add furnishings or take some out, or take them out and add them back, a blip will appear in top right corner of screen saying something about system memory limit reached/exceeded i dont believe this refers to my consoles memory.