The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Compilation: Imperial Titles and Their Significance

Ravnie
Ravnie
Soul Shriven
After 1,5 months of work and 16 pages later, I finished writing a very extensive compilation for what the governmental-, military- and religious structure looks like in the Imperial society during ESO's timeline, including academical titles among others.

In order to cut down time on updating in a handful of forums on enjin and reddit, you may read the compilation on my Google doc over here. It will be updated if something new does appear.

Sneak peek:

7ae22ffe90795b69338b9ef0ba58e248.png

I hope this proves useful!
Edited by Ravnie on February 13, 2020 1:23AM
  • Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An awesome work, Ravnie! I can imagine what it took you to make that guide - I've written several by myself here, though their topics were not that huge as the one touched by yours. Don't you want to put it into the Player Guides Section? Great work! My hat is off to you.

P.S. Your ArtStation gallery is great too, great pictures. Though I've left that "galaxy far, far away", I see a fellow Star Wars fan there ;).
    Edited by Aigym_Hlervu on January 15, 2020 8:55PM
  • Ravnie
    Ravnie
    Soul Shriven
    An awesome work, Ravnie! I can imagine what it took you to make that guide - I've written several by myself here, though their topics were not that huge as the one touched by yours. Don't you want to put it into the Player Guides Section? Great work! My hat is off to you.

P.S. Your ArtStation gallery is great too, great pictures. Though I've left that "galaxy far, far away", I see a fellow Star Wars fan there ;).

Determination, time, and some cussing.

I'm relatively new to the forums so I wasn't quite sure whether or not to put this in Lore or Player Guides, heh.

And why thank you! We all start our journey somewhere ;)