Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Leveling Fighters guild...

Maestro_Sartori
Maestro_Sartori
✭✭✭
Hello

Besides the anchors is there a good spot to kill the Daedra or undead to level the fighters guild skills.

Thanks
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coldhabour, the L42+ zone, Everything there is a Daedra or undead
  • Polaritie
    Polaritie
    Natjur wrote: »
    Coldhabour, the L42+ zone, Everything there is a Daedra or undead

Not quite, but 90% or so - there are a few places you fight men and mer.
  • Maestro_Sartori
    Maestro_Sartori
    ✭✭✭
    lol Well thats a little too high for me I'm only 21
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At your level, just find a local undead dungeon instance and keep going around in circles
  • Maestro_Sartori
    Maestro_Sartori
    ✭✭✭
    Natjur wrote: »
    At your level, just find a local undead dungeon instance and keep going around in circles

Okay well what would be a good dungeon say in Auridon

• Jynai
    Jynai
    Don't the guild abilities level like all the others? As in, as long as you have them slotted, they will level as you fight, regardless of what you fight?
  • Maestro_Sartori
    Maestro_Sartori
    ✭✭✭
    Jynai wrote: »
    Don't the guild abilities level like all the others? As in, as long as you have them slotted, they will level as you fight, regardless of what you fight?

I don't think so, if you hover you mouse over it, it says destroy anchors and kill Daedra and undead to level it.

• Jynai
    Jynai

I don't think so, if you hover you mouse over it, it says destroy anchors and kill Daedra and undead to level it.

Right, I guess I missed that part, thanks for the info!
  • Coggage
    Coggage
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, the Guild skills don't level that way. For example, on my lvl 25 character I use Silver Bolts from the Fighter Guild skill line all the time, and I've used it since I first got the skill. It's never off my hotbar and I often use it 3 or 4 times per melee if there's a couple of mobs, yet the skill level never budges. You need to kill Daedra and/or undead... a lot. :)
    Edited by Coggage on April 17, 2014 2:15PM
  • Jynai
    Jynai
    Coggage wrote: »
    No, the Guild skills don't level that way. For example, on my lvl 25 character I use Silver Bolts from the Fighter Guild skill line all the time, and I've used it since I first got the skill. It's never off my hotbar and I often 3 or 4 times per melee if there's a couple of mobs, yet the skill level never budges. You need to kill Daedra and/or undead... a lot. :)

Thanks for the clear up, only reason I was thinking that way is because I levelled up with the fighters guild after slotting the bolts, but I remember now in PvP I shot a few vamps in their faces and dropped them on their arses a few times, must have been it. o:)
  • Goldov
    Goldov
    ✭✭
    I would recommend the anchors instead. If I'm not mistaken you get 1 xp for each daedra you kill whereas the anchors are the fastest and easiest way to level the skill line.

What you might want to do to "power level" it is try to find an anchor that is near a group of undead npcs that you can kill while the anchor is down. I don't know of such a place at the moment but that would be the fastest way in my opinion.