Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

best class for stamina build.... ready...

Lady_Linux
Lady_Linux
✭✭✭✭✭
GO!
I simply must protest. There are no Penguin avatars for me to use in the forums.

BTW, I use arch too
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For what purpose(s)? For what kinds of build?

E.g., DK has a big cost reduction for poison skills, while sorc has a general buff to physical damage. Most classes have one or more great active skills (damage, sustain and/or (de)buff as the case may be), which may or may ot be relevant to your use case(s).

• Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamplar is very strong from the fights I've had with them this patch. With jabs being direct damage it synergizes very well with onslaught.
    PvP needs more love.
  • Lady_Linux
    Lady_Linux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BuildMan wrote: »
    Stamplar is very strong from the fights I've had with them this patch. With jabs being direct damage it synergizes very well with onslaught.

Stamplar it is then.... Templar i am very comfortable with and i have one stamplar up and running well for the first time ever. Thought i might expand a bit but you are the first answer so i'm going with that.
    I simply must protest. There are no Penguin avatars for me to use in the forums.

BTW, I use arch too
  • Lady_Linux
    Lady_Linux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For what purpose(s)? For what kinds of build?

E.g., DK has a big cost reduction for poison skills, while sorc has a general buff to physical damage. Most classes have one or more great active skills (damage, sustain and/or (de)buff as the case may be), which may or may ot be relevant to your use case(s).

Sorry... you overthink it. TY though.

A poison build is intriguing though
    Edited by Lady_Linux on January 15, 2020 7:51AM

BTW, I use arch too
  • Vanos444
    Vanos444
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@BuildMan We need Builds not praise!
    If you hold true to that statement then where is the proof?!
  • DoobZ69
    DoobZ69
    ✭✭✭✭
    orc
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanos444 wrote: »

I mean if you want an OP stamplar build then just look up ESO stamina PVP build and pick any video any class. It will be bloodspawn, fury, NMA.
    PvP needs more love.
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lady_Linux wrote: »
    GO!

Templar, it's beyond broken atm.
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lady_Linux wrote: »

Stamplar it is then.... Templar i am very comfortable with and i have one stamplar up and running well for the first time ever. Thought i might expand a bit but you are the first answer so i'm going with that.

After trying a few i found that the opposite version of your main is it.

My main is stam warden and the only fun mag class is mag warden for me.
  • ku5h
    ku5h
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Exhibit No.1.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BafiY7hblwA direct your attention to no1 of the video and those huge combos(e.g. PotL into jab spam)
  • JinMori
    JinMori
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ku5h wrote: »

Exhibit No.1.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BafiY7hblwA direct your attention to no1 of the video and those huge combos(e.g. PotL into jab spam)

When i see crystal blast spammers it triggers me.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is hard to say without knowing the content, so I guess "best overall":

Class: Templar or Warden.
    Race: Orc
  • BisDasBlutGefriert
    BisDasBlutGefriert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For my playstyle, and being a casual, I've stuck with stamdk lately. Mainly due to how the feel of combat flows for me, and that I mostly play pve now.

I do also have magsorcs, and stamplar set ups. But, not a single one of my builds follows "meta" or anyone's guides. Both, are also fun, rewarding builds.
    ~There’s a positive in every negative. Sometimes the positive is harder to find than other times, but there is ALWAYS one there~
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a fairly unbiased take on how all classes pair up in the solo/ small group/ large group scene. I laugh when everyone acts like stamplar is op compared to stamden and stamcro.

https://youtu.be/r7aD1jF3ctk

Overall ranking starts @ 17:12

All credit goes to @Isth3reno1else.
    Edited by usmguy1234 on January 15, 2020 3:13PM
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmguy1234 wrote: »
    Here's a fairly unbiased take on how all classes pair up in the solo/ small group/ large group scene. I laugh when everyone acts like stamplar is op compared to stamden and stamcro.

Actually, Isth3reno1else made 3 videos - solo, small scale and large scale, because classes work differently in different environment and their tier ranking changes.

Solo:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZtItFe4wVA

Small Group:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQw2HxkP9XA

All credit to Isth3reno1else. Awesome vids btw. ;)
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmguy1234 wrote: »

Comment from @Isth3reno1else#5836 on video.

Although not perfect, this will give you an
    idea for a classes strength in being able to
    play all different forms of open-world pvp.
    "S" tier I have classified as "A+" in the US
    grading system.
    Here are the grades:
    Stamplar: 3.44
    Magplar: 3.89
    Magcro: 3.55
    Stamcro: 4.22
    Stamden: 4.33
    Magden: 3.78
    Stam Dk: 3.78
    Mag Dk: 3.33
    Mag Sorc: 4.0
    Stam Sorc: 3.67
    Magblade: 2.67
    Stamblade: 2.00
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.