Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

I have a bunch of fish and kelp and stuff if anyone wants it

Sylvermynx
Sylvermynx
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
On both PC megaservers, I have way too much, and don't think I'll ever have any reason to use it. So if anyone wants it, hit me up @Sylvermynx on both servers - giving it away. Of course, maybe everyone has too much of it! If so, well, no worries then!

Or pm me here, that's fine too.
Edited by Sylvermynx on January 8, 2020 11:24PM
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd take you up on that but I'm about 80% complete on my Master Fisher achievement and guess what I have? :D
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did someone mention fish and kelp and things?

Well this one can always find a home for fishies! Shells very most especially welcome for the Fishmas Grotto.

The postal address is @wenxue222

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll get them out today Santie!
    I'd take you up on that but I'm about 80% complete on my Master Fisher achievement and guess what I have? :D

No bonus points for getting that one right, 'cause I know EXACTLY! The one I'm doing now is my 4th one, and that will be it thank you.... That's one each on each account on each server....

• ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need a Hunding's Palatial Hall, a Colossal Aldmeri Grotto, and Possibly a Grand Topal Island to house them all. And that's just from one Master Fisher.

Perhaps we should campaign for a few furnishing recipes that use fish, kelp and seashells as ingredients? E.g. Combine ten of each into an aquarium (that only takes one slot).
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    How kelpful of you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How kelpful of you!

Boo! Stinks like an old salmon yes.

Mmm. Old salmon ….

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

• Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    You need a Hunding's Palatial Hall, a Colossal Aldmeri Grotto, and Possibly a Grand Topal Island to house them all. And that's just from one Master Fisher.

Perhaps we should campaign for a few furnishing recipes that use fish, kelp and seashells as ingredients? E.g. Combine ten of each into an aquarium (that only takes one slot).

That's a MARVELOUS idea ghastley! As for the named houses, no thanks. I'm going to grab the Meadow eventually because it's got so many possibilities, but I'm broke right now after the holidays....
    How kelpful of you!

ROFL!!! You are just toooo clever, my friend!

• ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    ghastley wrote: »

That's a MARVELOUS idea ghastley! As for the named houses, no thanks. I'm going to grab the Meadow eventually because it's got so many possibilities, but I'm broke right now after the holidays....
    How kelpful of you!

ROFL!!! You are just toooo clever, my friend!

Thank you! I wasn't fishing for compliments, but I'm glad my comment caught your eye. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Santie, I wasn't looking for "payback" - but just wow. Thank you SO much, going to make my life a lot simpler! I'll eventually have more stuff to send along, hopefully more of the shells for you!
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is possible that this one may need to take a slight post Fishmas break from fishing herself. The sight of a fishy puddle presently fills this one with just a little horror.

So it was only right that the fishy finding food went to a good home.

May the fish be drawn to you swiftly!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darn, I'm on Xbox. Anybody on Xbox NA getting rid of fish?
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darn it for sure! I have all that stuff on PC NA of course, but I don't have a console, so can't help you!
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SantieClaws - I have ONE fish left to catch (other than in the DLCs - not sure right now I'm doing those any more, did them on one but that might be it) so I have more stuff to send probably by Tuesday. I also have a lot of bait left over and will have at least 8 fish buff food (assuming RNG isn't going to play a horrible trick on me.... and one never knows, does one?!)

I can gift you the bait and return the remaining buff food since I know you still have fishing to do!
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many congratulations!

Also many thanks for the fishy furnishings this one received in the post.

This one herself has just a few blue left in the DLC zones - mostly the ones that have very few fishy puddles …

Please pass the food and bait on to someone else that needs it. This one has plenty of both still :)

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay! I'll send them along to my friend who's just started fishing then. Thank you so much for everything, especially just being you!
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish your friend good luck - it's a long and fishy journey!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay! I'll send them along to my friend who's just started fishing then. Thank you so much for everything, especially just being you!

Are you sure they are your friend? Sending your excess to someone that has the full fishing achievement ahead of them. Tsk, tsk.

I know your almost done with your fourth. I've got to hand it to you. I finished my first the other day and decided I'm going to stop there.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you sure they are your friend? Sending your excess to someone that has the full fishing achievement ahead of them. Tsk, tsk.

I know your almost done with your fourth. I've got to hand it to you. I finished my first the other day and decided I'm going to stop there.

Heh. It was HER idea! I did give her chapter and verse....

Actually, I had some nice quiet moments on all of them, when I could just chill and not really have to think. Husband's health issues (he's 85, and in good overall health, but....) tend to weigh me down, and I need to not go there 24/7/365. So fishing was really good for that on the first one. And then in a while, I thought - hey, I could use some down time, how about one on my second account?

Then I had toons all over both accounts on EU. And well.... why not? So - I did. Love the boat rewards, don't begrudge the time or gold as I'm long retired now. Gold is to use....

And I finished up that last damn blue lake fish in Bangkorai this afternoon. So yup. All done. Unless they actually give us boat mounts....

The absolute WORST fish to catch were 99% blue lake and foul water fish. Weird. And I do have to say, fishing in ESO is nowhere NEAR as boring as fishing in WoW and RIFT was!

Cheers guys!
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one is in agreement. Fishing is a nice way to clear your mind for a bit yes while filling up your bags …

A quiet wander in nice places while looking for puddles, picking up a few crafting materials along the way.

This one just wishes those gunny sacks had better contents - maybe rarer materials - and maybe just a few other surprising, random, nice rewards along the way too. Spicy up the fishing a bit more yes.

The few fish she has remaining are all blue and most have very few fishy puddles available.

The foul ones in Summerset and Murkmire come to mind and yes all the three blue fish in the Clockwork City elude this one still.

This one will be busy for a few Sundas mornings yet.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one is in agreement. Fishing is a nice way to clear your mind for a bit yes while filling up your bags …

A quiet wander in nice places while looking for puddles, picking up a few crafting materials along the way.

This one just wishes those gunny sacks had better contents - maybe rarer materials - and maybe just a few other surprising, random, nice rewards along the way too. Spicy up the fishing a bit more yes.

The few fish she has remaining are all blue and most have very few fishy puddles available.

The foul ones in Summerset and Murkmire come to mind and yes all the three blue fish in the Clockwork City elude this one still.

This one will be busy for a few Sundas mornings yet.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

You know, I actually got Kuta out of several gunny sacks over the whole fishing journey. Not a lot - maybe a couple on each character. And I also got a fair amount of blue and purple improvement mats.

But of course, mostly it was Ta.... heh.