The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stuck in combat.

oMrRust
oMrRust
✭✭✭✭
This has been a bug for a really long time and is an issue within Cyrodiil.
I'm out in middle of nowhere pretty much yet stuck in combat for 10+ minutes and can't change any gear or abilities
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it helps the developers/bugfixers at all, there is also often a "stuck in combat" issue with the North-East-most dragon fight location in Southern Elsweyr, i.e. just a bit S of the wayshrine. That is, after you kill the dragon in that location, I am stuck in combat for more than a minute (maybe 2 or 3?). This does not happen at any of the other dragon fight locations (North OR South Elsweyr). I'm puzzled as to why just that one location is different from the others in keeping you stuck in combat for so much longer after the fight. Perhaps it could give you a clue that might help solve issues for Cyrodiil players too.
  • MishMash
    MishMash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since update 25 -- the Stuck in Combat still exists and it is as horrible as it has ever been. I believe the SiC issue was listed on the patch notes as being fixed with the update 25.

Can a mod please give an update on this issue?
    PC NA DC 4eva! I try my very best. If it is not good enough for you too bad! Playing off and on since April 2014 CP2009.
  • Thunderclap
    Thunderclap
    ✭✭✭
    Yes this is a really bad joke that zeni again couldn't get it right to fix this sh... bug. This is very frustrating again!!!!
    PC EU - PVP - CP 2300+Win 10 Home 64-bit - 32GB - SSD 1000GBIntel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHzNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti