The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Are we gonna get a Warning to let us know when the Frost crates are gonna disappear?

WiseSky
WiseSky
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
See Title
Immersive Quests Addon
Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
List of Immersion Addons
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spoiler alert, the frost crates will be disappearing.
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, they usually announce the new crates coming a couple weeks before changing them out, keep an eye out for the crown store showcase announcement on the site at the beginning of every month. :)
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's safe to say Frost will be available through February. I'd pencil in March 19 as a tentative launch for the next crate season.
    signing off
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's always a countdown timer in the crown store for the crates.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's always a countdown timer in the crown store for the crates.

Also there's usually a sale on the crates few weeks before they disappear.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU