The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Undaunted Pledgemaster Bug

IsharuMatsu
IsharuMatsu
Soul Shriven
I have a bug that i cant access the undaunted pledgemaster to exchange undaunted keys, I have met all the requirements, my character cp is over 160, i have done undaunted daily quests however when I go to the pledgemaster to exchange keys they just ask if i am there to pledge. Only option it gives me is goodbye... I had previously started an undaunted quest a few years ago, but abandoned them because well.. at the time i didnt want to do them and my quest log was getting a bit full. However I can still do daily's i can still do the event, but i cant get the npc to trade the keys in... again i meet all the requirements however the pledgemaster is just not trading, i have tried my pact enclave as well as others but it does not seem to work for me. My wife had also tried but it works fine for her account.

• IsharuMatsu
    IsharuMatsu
    Soul Shriven
    Apologies for the 2ndary post I couldnt find an edit button to add the following, i have no quests for undaunted right now i only have the cadwell's silver quest, so right now i do not have any quests for the undaunted prior to the patch that changed around the key redeeming locations.
  • IsharuMatsu
    IsharuMatsu
    Soul Shriven
    at5g0tq65euu.png
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You’ll need to start an Online Support ticket, @IsharuMatsu, to get it resolved.

Be sure to list the ticket number in your thread here.

The screenshot is not particularly helpful.

It would be better to post a screenshot of your currency inventory to show you have keys to spend ... AND another screenshot of that character’s completed achievement “Recruit of the Undaunted”.
  • IsharuMatsu
    IsharuMatsu
    Soul Shriven
    8i7l7hrixo6s.png
    Unfortunately there is no appropriate category for my issue that is relevant to the ticket options however there is the undaunted completion achievement. Alas if i didnt have the achievement that npc would still be the one that issues the quest as well the one that provides the store keeper so one option or the other would be available
  • IsharuMatsu
    IsharuMatsu
    Soul Shriven
    Even in regards to my character is bugged, or my quest is bugged i dont have the quest line to get help to submit a ticket and any other Submit ticket option doesnt apply to my issue in the sub categories.
  • IsharuMatsu
    IsharuMatsu
    Soul Shriven
    a9u0ibu32rvg.png
    I also realize the minimum is 5 keys for an item however my wife is also playing this game, does not have 5 keys and has no issues what so ever looking at the npcs shop so a lack of keys is not the issue, although i appreciate you trying to help your options arent valid for my situation.
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To create a support ticket, log in on the support site, and you can submit it under:

Ingame support > your platform > I have a character issue > character stuck.
    then scroll down and click "Continue to submit a ticket"

Then fill out the form with all your relevant info.

They should be able to help you from there, be aware though this can take some time.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be sure to post the ticket number in your thread, here, @IsharuMatsu ... you cannot enlist ZOS's help without a ticket.
  • IsharuMatsu
    IsharuMatsu
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you, i suppose character stuck would apply. I figured character stuck would be literally stuck in a wall and had no money to warp out or something along those lines.

Ticket # 200111-000439
  • IsharuMatsu
    IsharuMatsu
    Soul Shriven
    They solved my issue in a speedy fashion, thank you.