The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Artaeum Takeaway Broth bugged?

krachall
krachall
✭✭✭✭✭
I started using this food and noticed a major reduction in sustain. Comparing the tooltip to my character sheet immediate showed the problem.

It should be giving me 3080 Stamina and 338 Stamina recovery. Instead it’s giving me 2625 stam and 288 recovery.

I’m CP810 so not sure why this is delivering far less than it should.
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The character sheet listing for most food buffs is inaccurate. You need to look at your stats before and after consuming the food. For me that has always been in line with expectations.
    Edited by kringled_1 on November 28, 2019 9:51PM
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kringled_1 wrote: »
    The character sheet listing for most food buffs is inaccurate. You need to look at your stats before and after consuming the food. For me that has always been in line with expectations.

This.

I brought up the same issue when Bewitched Sugar Skulls came out. After testing and looking at my actual numbers, (not numbers from the character sheet buff list, but before/after numbers) the numbers were accurate.

It's just another one of those Zos things...🤷‍♂️
    Edited by Kel on November 28, 2019 11:28PM
  • krachall
    krachall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll check it but I think the food is actually bugged. My stam bar shrinks when going from Dubious and my sustain drops significantly.
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are you using bone pirate? I think the broth is not classified as a drink.
  • krachall
    krachall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I could do a table because the numbers are laughably inconsistent. Just looking at Stam and Stam Regen (health is equally inconsistent):

There are three places to see the stats for this and NOT ONE OF THEM MATCHES.

The character sheet shows one set of stats.
    The description shows a completely different set of stats.
    The actually effects are completely different from the other two.

Is it REALLY this hard??
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    krachall wrote: »
    I wish I could do a table because the numbers are laughably inconsistent. Just looking at Stam and Stam Regen (health is equally inconsistent):

Is it REALLY this hard??

Your character sheet are the actual effects. Also, to call attention to another poster, bone pirate works with dubious but not with takeaway.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on December 1, 2019 2:10AM
  • krachall
    krachall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

Is it REALLY this hard??

Your character sheet are the actual effects. Also, to call attention to another poster, bone pirate works with dubious but not with takeaway.

That’s my point. We have three different numbers for the same effect. And, in case you still don’t understand the point, all three of those numbers should match. And I don’t use bone pirate.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

Is it REALLY this hard??

That’s my point. We have three different numbers for the same effect. And, in case you still don’t understand the point, all three of those numbers should match. And I don’t use bone pirate.

I never said otherwise. You labelled something else as the "actual" stats so I informed you that the actual stats were in the character sheet. That's all.

I'm not sure how this is your response to my post, tbh.
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently this bug still exists. Someone in one of my guilds on PC-EU experienced it today.

Artaeum Takeaway Broth is supposed to give 3326 HP and 3080 Stamina, but they're only seeing 2835 HP and 2625 Stamina. The character concerned is a Dunmer, over CP 160, and doing PvE content (dungeons). They're wearing Hunding's Rage with Night Mother's Embrace and Selene.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    April 18th, 2020 and this bug STILL exists. I'm not wearing Bone Pirate, either. It definitely has a decrease in performance. I can see that there is a stat decrease, overall.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren