Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeon queue finder still not working ps4 NA

RedGirl41
RedGirl41
✭✭✭✭
So we all know pvp is complete chaos and has endless bluescreens on console. After my group keep getting disconnected each fight I decided to come to pve land.

Disconnected two times doing dragons

Came to do vet daily dungeons, been in queue over an hour and a half.

That Monday patch did literally nothing for ps4 NA because tons of people still have these problems. Are you going to acknowledge and fix this?

-Yes I’m hard wired
-I have good internet and live alone with nothing else streaming
-Yes pc is probably better
-It’s half my guild bluescreening at once in pvp
Queue finder isn’t working solo or with a healer friend
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will we see another patch Monday?
  • rollingphoneseb17_ESO
    You literally answered to your question 3. PC is simply the best.

However living alone can cause some troubles sometimes, FPS drops too.
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dungeon finder is not working well now. On pc a partial group often cannot get a que to pop. It is broken not obviously broken but still broken.
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    You literally answered to your question 3. PC is simply the best.

However living alone can cause some troubles sometimes, FPS drops too.
    My internet is fine. I’ve had a tech come out like 6 times this year to work on it
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been in queue for 30 min so far as a dps with another person as a healer. So Sunday afternoon nobody is doing dungeon dailies? Queue wasn’t fixed during last Monday’s “patch” @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are aware of a series of issues that are affecting the Activity Finder. You can follow the link below for more information.

Activity Finder - Grouping - The Elder Scrolls Online
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    We are aware of a series of issues that are affecting the Activity Finder. You can follow the link below for more information.

Activity Finder - Grouping - The Elder Scrolls Online
    “In a future patch” is this Really not getting fixed until feb/march when the next dlc is released?

This link isn’t really valid because this past Monday a patch was released to fix most of this, the battlegrounds problems, dungeon queue finder and the blues screens In cyrodiil on ps4 and it literally did nothing.

And it’s not really an error for dungeon queue finder is just never goes off. For 30+ min. And bluescreens are still constant.

So we all want to know if u are fixing this before March...
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    still broken for this undaunted event. One hour I was getting back to back queues while other friends waited for hour+. Now I’m not getting any queues at all. Such a joke

I tried on my pc account and didn’t get one for an hour solo q and then had a friend join and didn’t work for the two of us.