The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Is there a go-to zone for selling mats in chat on Xbox NA?

MurderMostFoul
MurderMostFoul
✭✭✭✭✭
I usually sell mats to whoever I happen to see asking to buy them in chat. But it just seems like there are fewer buyers looking for things in chat these days. Anyone know if there is a particular zone on Xbox NA where folks are frequently asking to buy mats in chat?
“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m surprised you find any fair buyers in zone chat. All I seem to see are the extreme lowballers traveling from zone to zone looking to scam newer players unaware of the market value of mats.
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theres always buyers. Craglorn, rift, summerset, grahtwood and auridon. If you welling alchemy mats go to cyrodiil zone chat.
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    doomette wrote: »
    I’m surprised you find any fair buyers in zone chat. All I seem to see are the extreme lowballers traveling from zone to zone looking to scam newer players unaware of the market value of mats.

I dont scam others. But trading in zonechat, i never offer store prices for following reasons:

-Fast cash
    -No guild donation had to be payd
    -No taxes had to be payd

If you want to sell it for full price, go list it in store.
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zer0_CooL wrote: »
    doomette wrote: »

I dont scam others. But trading in zonechat, i never offer store prices for following reasons:

-Fast cash
    -No guild donation had to be payd
    -No taxes had to be payd

If you want to sell it for full price, go list it in store.
    I’m not talking about reasonable zone chat discounts. That I get. But there are definitely people offering to buy things at outlandishly low prices and they usually get called out for it. They usually just go to a new zone after that.

Edit: I realize now that my initial post was a bit too hyperbolic. There are of course fair buyers in zone chat. Far too many of the other kind too, though.
    Edited by doomette on January 9, 2020 7:36AM