The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BG que 2h wait nothing happend

• TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey everyone, just want to let you know we have seen this and other threads, and have been actively investigating why you aren't getting into BGs. We'll let you know when we have an update to share.

Where have I heard this before?
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the confirmation! For clarity, BGs should be working again on all servers now.

“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it working or not?

Should I log in and ignore World War 3 news?
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don’t know if this will help but I personally have found that sometimes it would seem I did the actions of queueing to fast or rather went to quick in the menu and hit the buttons to quick. The screen says I am queued, but it never pops for BG’s or dungeons. If I do not get in a match or dungeon in 5-10 minutes, I leave queue and back out of the menu then go back in and wait 1-2 seconds between button pushes.

When I do this, I generally get a BG match or dungeon within a few minutes if not instance on a tank. Don’t know but it seems that for whatever reason the game on my side (client) thanks I am in queue, but server side apparently does not. Which is the reason I never get into a match or dungeon because the server does not know I am looking for one.

Maybe in my only crazy head does it work like this, but it makes some sense to me. I can’t argue with the apparent results I get.
  • ItMustBeThursday
    ItMustBeThursday
    ✭✭✭
    Still not working, and now Dungeon finder doesn't work either

Good work!!
  • nukynukerton
    nukynukerton
    Soul Shriven
    I'm glad that open team slots are getting filled in matches in progress at least :) (sometimes it fills a little too late, but i mean come on, it's actually doing it now)

My main issue remaining with the system is how matchmaking seems to have to make 3 or more sweeps to put the higher mmr regulars together even when we know we are all queued.

Are there too many tiers of ranking? Like we've all broken through the 'soft-cap' of MMR where it won't likely put us with newer players, but we're all in different stages/tiers of being however far from that level? That combined with how long it seems to wait before expanding the search/decaying your ranking/however you want to word it can make us wait in queue for a long time.

If it's searching for 5min before expanding, can we try 2 and a half or 3 minutes? Or make a rank cap or something if you feel it really needs to go 5min (that seems so long to me). I think this could result in more varied matches in the upper ranks without getting us mixed up in the lower ranks too often.