Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mud Crabs

Mugombie
Mugombie
✭✭
Wonder if they will ever tackle what caused the mud crabs to get so big and angry
  • Bradyfjord
    Bradyfjord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's players, when they qq about something. It feeds back into the game in the form of larger and angrier mudcrabs.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure about large. Angry is easy to explain. They've spent too much time on the forums.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Saw a mudcrab the other day. Horrible creatures."
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I miss the ones that would sell you stuff.
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• StochasticDecay
    StochasticDecay
    Soul Shriven
    Nestor wrote: »

That made me hungry.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the large size and aggressive behaviour of mud crabs is very likely Vivec's doing.

As you may know, a few thousand years prior to the time of ESO, Vivec inserted himself into the ancestry of Tamrielic crustacea. The dreugh "Ruddy Man" was one of the monsters created as a result of Vivec's promiscuous couplings with the daedra.

That addition to the crustacean gene pool is evident in the mud crab population of ESO. It is the red, or "ruddy" crabs which are the most directly affected. They are the strongest and most aggressive of the mud crabs. It's almost as if they have inherited from Vivec an instinctive drive to conquer heaven by violence. Sometimes you will even encounter a red mud crab standing, waving it claws around in front of an audience of one or more brown crabs. It is easy to imagine that they preaching, spreading the violent teachings of their unholy god-ancestor among the rest of crabkind...

xHsjhaU.jpg
    PC EU