The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EU server crapping itself?

mfcostacampos
mfcostacampos
✭✭✭
Anyone else having latency issues with the EU server over the past couple days?

I just tested pinging it on https://pingtestlive.com/eso-status. Did it 5 times and got these values:

Am I the only one?
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Per usual, I sware it's the host they use for you guys.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've reached a new low. Now just the announcement of Undaunted event kills PC EU.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah, must be a Tuesday!
  • eklhaftb16_ESO
    eklhaftb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »
    Ah, must be a Tuesday!

And if It's Tuesday, this must be Belgium.

But look, a maintenance incoming. So it must be MONDAY, then. I love time-traveling with ZOS. ;)
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Today was insane, game telling me I'm out of Stam at 13000 Stam, being hit by 5 sniped in 1 sec, ppl rubber banding everywhere, ping of 170-350, abilities locking, light attacks not firing, pink sky, etc etc etc
  • Juzz
    Juzz
    ✭✭✭
    The strange thing’s that game shows ping about 150-200 (currently in japan), but the server answers so bad, that can’t even connect skills in right order, some just skips being used - couple of noobish deaths in Cyrodiil as a result
    Make Skyrim great again.
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Im in the midwest US and pinged both using the link. 76 for NA and 42XXX for EU. Just think if it gets much longer you will be able to binge watch 20-30 minute shows on netflix between in game actions. It will be like a really slow game of chess.
  • mfcostacampos
    mfcostacampos
    ✭✭✭
    I hope the announcement on the 16th is about them getting new servers...

I'd never had ping issues before yesterday (had the DC's to login screen, but that was something else I've managed to fix).

Ping issues started with there being a delay between me swinging my sword and the skeleton in the first room dying. Shortly after, I got booted to the character select screen. I hit 'Play' with the same character and I was back outside in Star Haven Gardens, with the quest text telling me to follow the Grand Adept, but he was nowhere to be found.

So, the game registered that the dragon had already attacked and that I'd actually already followed the Grand Adept (which was why he was already gone), but the progress I'd made in the quest (following the Grand Adept and then getting in the Catacombs) wasn't saved in the quest log/journal - it asked me to interact with an NPC that was no longer there.

The ping literally broke the game and got me stuck in the tutorial without being able to move forward or back. Had to delete the character.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this thread since there are already multiple threads about this server issue. There were some issues on the PC-EU server yesterday (01/08/20) causing login and connection issues for players. Maintenance has been completed today and these issues should now be resolved. You can continue discussion in the thread below on this topic.

Error 304: already logged in question...
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.