The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Earn New Rewards & Glory during the Undaunted Celebration"

• Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Threemoons wrote: »
    Le sigh....Dungeon Explorer outfit now not working...meh...

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/502195/dungeon-explorer-costume-removal

FFuuuuuuu......and I even used a rare dye stamp on it. Barf. Thank you for the link though...
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • InyanaNacht
    InyanaNacht
    Soul Shriven
    This whole situation is such a slap in the face! I have spent more money on this game than I care to think about & for players like me who work for one of the biggest online retail companies, the next month is going to be eat, sleep, work. This was the one of the few things I was looking forward to. Thanks ZOS! 😡

Please start thinking about investing some of the millions you make from us on fixing the issues you've been aware of for months, even years, & upgrading our server. After 4 & 1/2 years of this crap its getting old.
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    This whole situation is such a slap in the face! I have spent more money on this game than I care to think about & for players like me who work for one of the biggest online retail companies, the next month is going to be eat, sleep, work. This was the one of the few things I was looking forward to. Thanks ZOS! 😡

Please start thinking about investing some of the millions you make from us on fixing the issues you've been aware of for months, even years, & upgrading our server. After 4 & 1/2 years of this crap its getting old.

Yeah, this. The end of the year is a super tough time for me also, so if I want my tickets to get the mount etc it means spending cash money. At least make it WORK and maybe refund the money for the broken outfit and let us keep it for free? Like I said, I got it and used a rare dye stamp for it that I can't get anymore. At this point ESO has so many costumes and reskins that I can't believe that it went into production code with a huge bug like that.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, with this being delayed into January at this point...is there any consideration being given to those Opal pages, and how we might go about acquiring them in game?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kiyakotari wrote: »
    So, with this being delayed into January at this point...is there any consideration being given to those Opal pages, and how we might go about acquiring them in game?

So I don't see a forum link, but this was clarified on the ESO twitter account.

"Will the opal motif be there during New Life? Or will you be keeping it for the possible Undaunted rerun?"

"The intent is to bring them back with Undaunted since they are so closely related to dungeons."

@ZOS_GinaBruno is there any chance we can get this info added to the Undaunted Event update here on the forums so folks who don't also follow twitter can have that info easily accessible with the other updates about the Undaunted Event?
    Thank you for your consideration!
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!
    So I don't see a forum link, but this was clarified on the ESO twitter account.

"Will the opal motif be there during New Life? Or will you be keeping it for the possible Undaunted rerun?"

"The intent is to bring them back with Undaunted since they are so closely related to dungeons."

@ZOS_GinaBruno is there any chance we can get this info added to the Undaunted Event update here on the forums so folks who don't also follow twitter can have that info easily accessible with the other updates about the Undaunted Event?
    Thank you for your consideration!
    I have to second this request. It's really frustrating when information like this is made available in only one place, despite news being disseminated in multiple locations. It would be great if information could either be made available consistently across the locations, or if there could be just a single location for information and news.
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Will there be Twitch drops active during the 2020 Undaunted Event?
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker (Argonian name "Answers-Her-Mail")

I have 2 questions about this event...

1) Do we need to be in a group to get the reward box from the last boss?

2) Didn't this event even rate it's own new thread?

Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
  • Patricolus
    Patricolus
    ✭✭
    So say I just want the regular motifs and not the opal version. How would I go about getting them during this event? (I only care about head and shoulders, don’t care about weapons)
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since no one took on my bet, it is still on. 100k gold that the event will get canceled again. PS4 EU.
  • eco_TR
    eco_TR
    ✭✭✭
    jca.gif
    In light, there is darkness.

PS4-EU / PC-EU
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Will you need to already have the weapons to use tickets to buy the motifs? Even though I have been playing since beta, I haven't done most of the vet dungeons (or many other group things for that matter) and don't have time to grind them out now, especially if it's a shortened event.

Also, UGH to the shortness of the event if that's the only way to get the motifs (grind or even tickets--there's no way you can earn enough tickets for a full style book, and that means $$ for Crown Store tix if you are a completionist like me).

Already feeling salty.
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will you need to already have the weapons to use tickets to buy the motifs?
    You could apply the opal weapon skins to any weapon that fit. There was no need to have a 'basic' version of that style, as opposed to the monster masks.

PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    You could apply the opal weapon skins to any weapon that fit. There was no need to have a 'basic' version of that style, as opposed to the monster masks.

Thanks. Home today with cold, so mis-typed. Will we be able to purchase skins for full armor sets if we DON'T have the masks/shoulders yet? That's what I meant.

• ItMustBeThursday
    ItMustBeThursday
    ✭✭✭
    How will we earn anything if we can't get into any dungeons because you broke the frikkin activity finder again!??
  • protofeckless
    protofeckless
    ✭✭✭
    Patricolus wrote: »
    So say I just want the regular motifs and not the opal version. How would I go about getting them during this event? (I only care about head and shoulders, don’t care about weapons)

You might read the article.

"If you’re interested in the Masks, the Opal Monster Mask styles can drop from Veteran Hard Mode final bosses within Spindleclutch II (Bloodspawn), Crypt of Hearts I (Illambris), Darkshade Caverns II (Engine Guardian), and Blessed Crucible (Troll King). If you’re interested only in the regular version of the Masks, they will still drop on Veteran difficulty, too."
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Patricolus wrote: »

You might read the article.

"If you’re interested in the Masks, the Opal Monster Mask styles can drop from Veteran Hard Mode final bosses within Spindleclutch II (Bloodspawn), Crypt of Hearts I (Illambris), Darkshade Caverns II (Engine Guardian), and Blessed Crucible (Troll King). If you’re interested only in the regular version of the Masks, they will still drop on Veteran difficulty, too."

If you want the regular shoulders, they'll be available during the event to purchase from the Undaunted pledge givers - 50 keys each, iirc. Then, as mentioned above, vet difficulty in the specific dungeons for the regular masks.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Thanks. Home today with cold, so mis-typed. Will we be able to purchase skins for full armor sets if we DON'T have the masks/shoulders yet? That's what I meant.

There are only masks/shoulders and then 5 weapons (bow, staff, shield, one-hand melee, two-hand melee). Regular versions of the weapons were for sale in the crown store for about a month each. I don't know if they'll bring any of them back. Regular masks will drop again from the related veteran dungeons and the regular shoulders can be purchased from the pledge givers for 50 keys (iirc).

For the opal versions - opal weapons will drop from the undaunted boxes earned from defeating the final boss (guaranteed from hefty box for killing first dungeon boss of the "day" on your account; rarely from regular boxes that can be earned from killing any future dungeon bosses that "day"). Opal shoulders can be purchased from the pledge givers for 50 keys (iirc) but ONLY if you already own the regular version of that shoulder. Opal masks will drop in veteran hardmode of the related dungeon.

ETA: You can buy any of the available opal masks/shoulders/weapons from the Impresario for event tickets - no restrictions to having to already have the regular versions. Of course, you can also buy them from players.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on January 8, 2020 4:19PM
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

There are only masks/shoulders and then 5 weapons (bow, staff, shield, one-hand melee, two-hand melee). Regular versions of the weapons were for sale in the crown store for about a month each. I don't know if they'll bring any of them back. Regular masks will drop again from the related veteran dungeons and the regular shoulders can be purchased from the pledge givers for 50 keys (iirc).

For the opal versions - opal weapons will drop from the undaunted boxes earned from defeating the final boss (guaranteed from hefty box for killing first dungeon boss of the "day" on your account; rarely from regular boxes that can be earned from killing any future dungeon bosses that "day"). Opal shoulders can be purchased from the pledge givers for 50 keys (iirc) but ONLY if you already own the regular version of that shoulder. Opal masks will drop in veteran hardmode of the related dungeon.

ETA: You can buy any of the available opal masks/shoulders/weapons from the Impresario for event tickets - no restrictions to having to already have the regular versions. Of course, you can also buy them from players.

Thanks so very much! Very helpful.
  • arun_rajputb16_ESO
    arun_rajputb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Group finder is broken.

No response from queue.

When in a full group, we are still queued waitiing for random

can'tt queue.

Could go on
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_SarahHecker @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Will the non-opal weapon sets of Ilambris, Engine Guardian, Troll King and Bloodspawn return to the crown store for this event? They are not part of the january crown store showcase but I think now would be the perfect opportunity to add them back in again for a few days.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.