Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magtem Cp4** magsorc lv25 Set, Skills and rotations

Phat041995
Phat041995
Soul Shriven
I have mag temp and a mag sorc
My magtemp is DPS cp400 and something. I use her for both PVP and PvE. I need to work on her DPS. I wanted some advice on gear that I should wear? When should I wear two Destro staff and when should I wear a destro and a retro? What kind of enchantments should I be using? Also, what kind of skills should I be running? What about rotation? What's the top monster sets that I should be using?

I also have a mag sorc that I made because my bf has one, and he is always on the leader board for by, and I want to run with him. I plan on leveling all the way up this week, but it's currently only lv 25. I want to know what kind of sets I should wear now and after 50? What kind of enchantments? What skills and passives should I have? Any leveling tips? Also, what about a proper rotation? PS I do run a pet.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For magicka characters False God´s Devotion is one of the best sets available. You can get in in Sunspire trial. Zaan, Skoria and Ilambris monster helms are neat for magicka dps. Another great set is magnus gift, if you don´t have False God´s. Other great sets are Mantle of Siroria (paired with False God´s is superb) and Mother Sorrow.

For your templar I´d go for a two destruction staves build, because templar already have awesome healing from their class skills. About enchantments, I´d recommend all magicka and magicka regeneration in jewelry. For staves, oblivion damage in the main bar (nice for PvP) and absorb magicka in backbar destro staff.