The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crafting Help Needed on Xbox One NA

BarenDrake
BarenDrake
Soul Shriven
Hi. would anyone be willing to craft me a 5 piece set from New Moon Acolyte? light armor pants,shoes,gloves and boots with Divine Traits and an Inferno Staff with Precise. i will obviously be willing to trade the cost of the gear in materials and traits. I also would very grateful if someone could make me simple Nirnhoned Inferno and Lightning staves and a bow so that i could research them. I am on Xbox and my gamertag is APG Overlord. Please contact me if you can help. Thank you and good hunting!
Edited by BarenDrake on January 7, 2020 11:18AM
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    EU or NA?
    Are you sure you would want that set to be active on both bars? That 5% cost increase will be on both bars

Would you not also want the chest in heavy and pants in medium then use light monster sets to maximize your resistances or are you running 7 light armour

What style would you want it crafted in if style is available that is

Oh and what quality are you after?
    Edited by macsmooth on January 7, 2020 11:12AM
  • BarenDrake
    BarenDrake
    Soul Shriven
    macsmooth wrote: »
    EU or NA?
    Are you sure you would want that set to be active on both bars? That 5% cost increase will be on both bars

Would you not also want the chest in heavy and pants in medium then use light monster sets to maximize your resistances or are you running 7 light armour

What style would you want it crafted in if style is available that is

I'm currently on NA. I won't have it on the back bar. I'll be running 5 light, Heavy Monster Helm and Medium Monster Shoulder. The style of it can be anything I mostly run outfits.
  • BarenDrake
    BarenDrake
    Soul Shriven
    Oh wait I'm sorry I see what you meant by both bars. Um instead of the chest would an Inferno staff be ok?
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m sorry but I’m EU so I can’t help you out
  • BarenDrake
    BarenDrake
    Soul Shriven
    macsmooth wrote: »
    I’m sorry but I’m EU so I can’t help you out

That's ok. Thank you Though