The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Items missing in inventory

madman65
madman65
✭✭✭✭
Noticed somethings here and somethings there over the last couple of months began to disappear but what got my attention was tonight my Inferno Staff of a Mother`s Sorrow(gold) came up missing. I had another that disappear but it was purple so I was not that concerning.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Create a CS ticket with as much information as possible which includes such details as server/platform/character or bank/when it was last seen. If the incident was recent Zos should be able to determine what happened and may be able to help. Remember, the first response or two may be an automatic bot response and you will need to reply to it if it attempts to provide a solution.

I have had items disappear before only to find them later. I figure part of the time I forgot where they were and part of the time the db was slow.
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now I have a Spell Strategist ring missing. Just noticed it today, glad I bought an extra.