The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Just Purchased all 13 Mundus Stones

PrimusNephilim
PrimusNephilim
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello,

I just purchased all 13 stones and placed them in my house, the Wraithhouse, but only the Shadow stone doesn't work. I placed it with the same method as with the other stones, it was high-lighted green before locking it in place, there were no obstructions and when my character walks up to it, there's no prompt/indication that its there. With the other stones, you'll see the "X" to activate the stone, but not the Shadow stone, it's like its not there but the character can't walk through it. I've placed the stone in different areas of the house with no change in status, I've placed the stone back in my inventory, then back on the floor, with no change, I've logged out and back in with no change with the stone.

Its only the shadow stone that is giving me problems.

Please advise.
Thanks,

• ChimpyChumpy
    ChimpyChumpy
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to be that guy but you sure you don't have the shadow mundus applied to your character right now? Try applying another stone, then shadow.
    Edit forgot to mention you won't see an x if you already have shadow "on".

I have the shadow and warrior right now and both work. Hope you can sort this out.
    Edited by ChimpyChumpy on December 23, 2019 3:11AM
  • PrimusNephilim
    PrimusNephilim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG...I need to seriously stop drinking when playing ESO....Yes, I'm an idiot...My toon was already set up with Shadow....HA. I switched to my crafting toon to make a few sets and low and behold, the Shadow stone was working, switched back to my original toon and yep, its set up with Shadow.

I shall walk, the walk of shame on this one

~ Cheers
  • PrimusNephilim
    PrimusNephilim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to be that guy but

Don't be...I'm pretty embarrassed for the moment (ha)

• ChimpyChumpy
    ChimpyChumpy
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome, at least it's working.

I've made more costly mistakes. Had 300 writ vouchers and without thinking bought a bunch of stations with crowns instead (I was in my house browsing) and they are all ridiculously expensive that way but only 35 vouchers.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    OMG...I need to seriously stop drinking when playing ESO...

+1 to @ChimpyChumpy for providing the answer.

But had to quote this because it made me laugh. Yes, I edited out the idiot part as we all have a brain fart from time to time. So not an idiot because of this.
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please stop buying crown items it says to them that the poor state to their game is ok with the players
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please stop buying crown items it says to them that the poor state to their game is ok with the players
    Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.

PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh so this is where all the "Delete" subject line threads come from? Those too embarrassed to live with the shame?
  • Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    op its perfectly understandable to be lightheaded after spending so many crowns nothing to be embarrassed about.
  • Puzzlenuts
    Puzzlenuts
    ✭✭✭
    That's a running joke we have in one of my guilds. Telling the owner of the stones that one of the stones don't work in guild text
  • PrimusNephilim
    PrimusNephilim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puzzlenuts wrote: »
    That's a running joke we have in one of my guilds. Telling the owner of the stones that one of the stones don't work in guild text

Now thats funny!! (haha)
  • PrimusNephilim
    PrimusNephilim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh so this is where all the "Delete" subject line threads come from? Those too embarrassed to live with the shame?

you can't take life that seriously, gotta laugh at life sometimes, no shame with my posting at all....(snip) happens man

(edited for bypassing profanity filter)
    Edited by ZOS_FalcoYamaoka on January 4, 2020 4:35PM