Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase - January 2020"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
6a8190bf16efeb7c52a3033271306f59.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for "Crown Store Showcase - January 2020" blog article.

New year, new gear! There’s a bounty of new and returning items for Tamriel’s brigands, bandits, and brawlers coming to the Crown Store this month.
Staff Post
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still no Shields of Senchal motif? Meh :/
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pirate personality?! Looking forward to it!
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »

Still waiting for Honor Guard to be in the Crown Store. I am NOT grinding BRP for a motif.
  • sozo108
    sozo108
    ✭✭✭
    The Moongrave Fane motif picture is used in the article instead of Stags of Z'en.
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    So what does the Tharn Bust actually do? The preview is distinctly unhelpful.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let this one please be the first to request many more of these busty things and please could some of them be Khajiit?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sozo108 wrote: »
    The Moongrave Fane motif picture is used in the article instead of Stags of Z'en.

Yup. Should be this I believe:

aw_crwn_motif_stagsofzen_1x1.jpg
    Edited by Number_51 on January 2, 2020 3:44PM
  • vestahls
    vestahls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what does the Tharn Bust actually do? The preview is distinctly unhelpful.

It does as most busts do - brings all the emperors to the yard.
    “He is even worse than a n'wah. He is - may Vivec forgive me for uttering this word - a Hlaalu.”
    luv Abnur
    luv Rigurt
    luv Stibbons

'ate Ayrenn
    'ate Razum-dar
    'ate Khamira

simple as
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Tales have come down to us from the legendary time of the Dragons, when it was said that some Nords were born with actual Dragon blood in their veins, and were called something like Kyne's Doves, or Dove-Kin."

:lol: Oh, how easily things get warped by time.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, Midyear Mayhem in January? You must be very confident that the Battlegrounds queue problems will be fixed!
  • BulletMagnetX
    BulletMagnetX
    ✭✭✭
    I definitely like the pirate stuff coming up, I picked up one of the costumes over Halloween. I'm disappointed there's still no Legendary Dragon Hunter motif. I know it exists, and the age of ESO dragons is nearly up! By Shor, I want my green scale!
    Edited by BulletMagnetX on January 2, 2020 3:59PM
    Molag's balls!
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm excited about the MyM more than anything woohoo!!! Lets hope we are fixed and ready to rock.
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pirate personality will go good with a bandit as well I think. More personalities needed. The other thing of note is the eye patch, Kaal statue, and if the abnur Tharn bust speaks it will be mine. Thankfully a light month as I’m trying to save up or whatever the next big crate season to hook me will be.
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those of you wondering about the bust, this gives a better idea of what it's like:

Staff Post
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No "Gem Only" items? Is it too soon to be excited about that!?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Aaxc
    Aaxc
    ✭✭✭
    Housing quests and wayshrine when?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those of you wondering about the bust, this gives a better idea of what it's like:

This thing seriously scares me. :scream:

:smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No talking Rigurt the Brash bust with Skyrim ahead of us? A lost opportunity.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are the midyear mayhem dye stamps going to available during the event this time?
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think Ill be picking up the Zero Legion Destrider. I really like the horse mounts.
    Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
    RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Probably a part of next update
    Almost every dlc get a motif in the update following their release
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh, Maybe i'll grab something from the old Crates but can we be done with the Khajiiti statuettes now?

I'm still waiting for one of Almalexia and Sotha Sil, we already have one of Vivec.

And what about Sithis? Idk who any of these Rando Khajiit champions even are...
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Radiance wrote: »
    Eh, Maybe i'll grab something from the old Crates but can we be done with the Khajiiti statuettes now?

I'm still waiting for one of Almalexia and Sotha Sil, we already have one of Vivec.

And what about Sithis? Idk who any of these Rando Khajiit champions even are...

I've been wondering what happened to the Sotha Sil one as well. It was data-mined back with Dibella and Mephala, but then they skipped ahead to the Khajiit ones.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Probably a part of next update
    Almost every dlc get a motif in the update following their release

Taking Elder Argonian as a reference, it was announced in January showcase, starting from 16th. Murkmire released aroung same time as Dragonhold (a year earlier of course), so I really expected Shield of Senchal =( I'm waiting for it to start dropping in game more than to be for sale in crown store. BTW, items in this style don't give style material yet, right?
  • Dragonredux
    Dragonredux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have any idea how much the Kaalgrontiid statue cost? Or what it generally might cost based on other statue? I'm curious I might buy it for one of my homes but I don't see prices listed.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, for heaven's sake, stop it with the cat figurines already!
    =C
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Am I the only one thinking of Nake Gun quotes?

"Is this some kind of a bust?"
    "Its very impressive; yes"
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker

Can yall come up with better stuff? Not trying to be insulting but damn near everything in the crownstore is lacking imagination!
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scalecaller crates are probably the worst ones, but at least we get a new personality.
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That bust doesn't even look like Abnur Tharn! Lol.

786whg2n2fiv.png