Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What's up with this? Can't list gear for sale I purchased from a Guild store

DaTuneman
DaTuneman
I purchased a 6 figure epic weapon from a guild store. I'm not using it (major screw up) anyway I thought ok I'll just put it back up for sale in a guild store. Well when I try to do that it doesn't show up in my inventory. Am I stuck with this or can I try and sell it to another player since it looks like it's not going to let me use the guild stores to sell it?

Thanks in Advance
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it says its bound, then no, you can't resell it. Most saleable items are Bind on Equip, so if you ever wore/used it, it'll be bound. It'll say on the top right corner of the item box.
    Edited by VaranisArano on January 2, 2020 1:35AM
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once you equipped it, it became bound to your account. It's no longer tradeable.
  • DaTuneman
    DaTuneman
    Dang, so I can't even sell it I haven't tried but I guess you can deconstruct it?

Thanks all for the help much appreciated. Happy New Year

• Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You could deconstruct it, but if it's from a good set and there's any chance that you might use it someday for your current character or an alt, you might want to stash it away for later.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA