The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Bug] Flawless Conqueror! But wait, what?

siddique
siddique
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So I cleared vMA for the first time with full vitality. Took me slightly over an hour, but I did not get the achievement? I've sent in a ticket with a screenshot, can anyone at customer service please look into this? I'm not gonna go in there again or I'll break something.
"Knee-jerk reactionist."
Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • vgabor
    vgabor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you left the instance while doing? The flawless not just without death, but in one go without stopping/leaving as as well.
    Edited by vgabor on December 31, 2019 7:44PM
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    vgabor wrote: »
    Did you left the instance while doing? The flawless not just without death, but in one go without stopping/leaving as as well.

No I did not
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • Zatox
    Zatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    bc0562f0ab163ce96ae00c3c360a5f5b.gif
    Not worthy ;)
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Posting on the forums in hopes you will get the notice of customer service.....

rtx2c9ws.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=1600&h=900&crop=1
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm and how do we know you did this? Were there witnesses?

Kidding, that sucks I hope you get this addressed.
    Edited by Veinblood1965 on December 31, 2019 8:47PM
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm and how do we know you did this? Were there witnesses?

Kidding, that sucks I hope you get this addressed.

I saw him! He ran straight past my house -- butt naked mind you! I tried to report it to my landlord, but he wouldn't shut up about combat styles and moving like that...