The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Spectral Bow bugged?

Ysbriel
Ysbriel
✭✭✭✭✭
So i was doing both CP and no CP with my magblade, noticed that in No CP my swallow soul hits the enemies for 6k on average (with 10k as tooltip on skill) but the bow will say 25k but it will be mere luck if it really goes even close to doing the same damage as when i use swallow soul
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ysbriel wrote: »
    So i was doing both CP and no CP with my magblade, noticed that in No CP my swallow soul hits the enemies for 6k on average (with 10k as tooltip on skill) but the bow will say 25k but it will be mere luck if it really goes even close to doing the same damage as when i use swallow soul

No bug just damage reduction and depending on who your fighting and there resistance as well ik my tool tip is around the same on my stam NB and I'm still hitting anywhere between 10k-18k
  • Ysbriel
    Ysbriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    but is your spectal bow hitting higher than other skills? because in my case the bow has a higher tooltip but hits way lower than the other skills with lower tooltip and sometimes My LA and HA do more damage than the bow. i hit someone with swallow soul with 6k but with bow 2k