The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you think we'll ever get an Air Atronach (stamina morph) for Sorcerer?

GrumpyDuckling
GrumpyDuckling
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
I've wanted an Air Atronach for years, and I'm kinda hopeful that focus on class identity might mean that ZOS will finally consider it. What do you think?
  • Mindcr0w
    Mindcr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If they are serious about bringing real change to the game to promote class identity: yes.

If they are not: no.

Depends on how much they want to shake up a 5+ year old game. Regular buffs/nerfs to existing abilities is one thing, reinventing a (presumably) large number of skills is another.
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They mentioned it in a stream a while back but that was many moons ago, if it’s not in by next update then I wouldn’t hold your breath. There really should be since they have literally no stamina class ultimates. I really don’t know how they have went this long and haven’t implemented one yet..
    Edited by Valykc on December 29, 2019 7:51AM
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I thought we would've gotten one last "identify" patch. But they said they weren't completely done yet, so let's hope it's on the way for next patch.
    EU PC
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LaMagrank wrote: »
    If they are serious about bringing real change to the game to promote class identity: yes.

If they are not: no.

Depends on how much they want to shake up a 5+ year old game. Regular buffs/nerfs to existing abilities is one thing, reinventing a (presumably) large number of skills is another.

They are constantly reinventing abilities in this game. Wouldn't be any different.
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've wanted an Air Atronach for years, and I'm kinda hopeful that focus on class identity might mean that ZOS will finally consider it. What do you think?

I don't think so... though it would be cool.
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • KageNin
    KageNin
    ✭✭✭
    Nah you've got Grim Focus, em I mean Bound Armaments upgrade rejoice in your identity