The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What happened to "Elsweyr Canopy, Peaked"?

BlueRaven
BlueRaven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
"Elsweyr Canopy, Peaked" (the one they changed the color of) is not in the crown shop. Does anyone know why they took it out? Was it available in a housing furniture bundle that is gone now?
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nopes, it was a separate item in the decorating-menu-crownstore bit... Didn't know they removed it, checked under tents?
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I checked tonight. They have the other three tents ("Bazaar", "Caravan", and "Open") but the peaked one appears to be gone. It is very odd.
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlueRaven wrote: »
    Yeah I checked tonight. They have the other three tents ("Bazaar", "Caravan", and "Open") but the peaked one appears to be gone. It is very odd.

Try to submit a ticket on it, they very rarely reply here, and once in a while they'll even put non-seasonal stuff back or let you have the option to buy it via crowns another way :)
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlueRaven wrote: »

Try to submit a ticket on it, they very rarely reply here, and once in a while they'll even put non-seasonal stuff back or let you have the option to buy it via crowns another way :)

Hmmm, that might be an idea. I was just wondering if there was an announcement in a patch note somewhere.